Another Rider that shouldn't have died. R.I.P. Mike Crowley from N.T..

Nothing more to say other then 17yr old girl pulled out in front of him. Let’s pay attention people please!
God Bless buddy!:sadwavey:

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Motorcyclist-dead-after-hitting-car-2#viewSingle99292533

so terrible.

bike accidents are out of control this year.

i havent been on my bike since last aug and hearing things like this isnt much motivation…

sorry to hear…

one of the main reasons i sold mine

Wow thats right in front of heblers then .So close to my house.Fuck theres been a ton of accidents this year.

:tdown: Hate to hear news like this.

shitty. :tdown:
RIP

Sorry to hear man.

RIP

I have nothing to say about this.

RIP.

balls

FUCK. Pay attention people, fuck.

RIP :frowning:

Shitty year so far.

RIP

My prayers go out to the family. Almost witnessed another one today on the blvd, guy on a sport bike riding next to me, some asshole pulls out without even flinching. Rider had to swerve, barely missing the car.

The number of times I have seen riders getting pushed out of lanes, cutoff, trying to be passed by cars trying to make a right at a light, is insane. I wanted a bike but too many of my friends have had accidents and the general disregard for bikes is unreal. RIP

i was in kenyons at the 5 corners when this happened. with where it was, i have a feeling he was on the gas pretty good for there to be as much damage as there was to him and the bike. its really shitty that this happened though, and just a couple weeks ago about 1 mile from this one on mapleton road a lady pulled infront of a bike in a 55mph zone. guy was rushed to er in critical. not sure how hes doing now. seems like theres been alot more bike accidents then usual lately, especially for this area :confused: