another TheShopCT production

TT’s evo featured at 12.07

My car was tuned there last summer, Jimmy is a good dude and i have no problems with him.

would go back again with a doubt, just not interested in making the trip down any more

More videos I see the more I think they are immature unprofessional idiots.

Same here.

Yeah wtf are they doing

Seems like the largest bunch of ass clowns this side of the Mississippi

BRO

Hmm

they just like to put on a show in front of a camera. :lol
in person visconti hardly talks, but when he has the camera out, bro this bro that

This… It’s one thing if you were loyal frequent customers maybe even a “friend” to them and they acted lik ethat around you jokingly… but as I stated before… I dont give a fuck who says their the best, if I was researching a tooner to use and saw some of that shit they would immediately be at the bottom of the list.

Travis was smart and drove his own car for street tooning sessions

Vid’s are one thing, customer service is another…

After my tune at The Shop (Norwalk CT) in early May, my car was instantly running over a half a point richer when brought back home. The Shops fault? Absolutely not, it was due to the climate change (several E85 cars have seen this same issue). 2 weeks later, my tuner, John, traveled over 3 hours north to Warrensburg with my car top priority to tune. Did he ask for any money? No. Would anyone else of done what he did (traveled to me for free)? Probably not. Regardless of what the vids portrait, they give a shit and their dedication to making things right has been proven to me.

YOUR CAR GONNA BRO UP!

Easily the biggest idiots ever. Without a motherfucking doubt

Yeh bro lets find the street bike bro we beat bro with a customer car bro and interview him bro and see what he has to say bro that fuckin idiot bro and then bro we can go piss off our neighbors bro like were in middle school bro lets rip by his house bro until he calls the cops bro or if he comes to my shop bro ill beat his bro ass bro ya know bro

read a lot of not so good about that place

Several happy ‘Shop’ customers on here and in the area.

fuckin’ BRO tunes…

This is why I always tape people. It brings out their true colors

The tunes ive seen come outta that shop seem legit. Im not saying they cant tune because they can. Im saying that the way they carry themselves and their business is FAR from professional

I agree that some of these videos could give people the wrong impression of them. I’m just trying to defend friends who have given myself and my car attention that exceeds my expectations.

Anybody can tune a fucking computer. Running a business professionally is the hard part