Another tint thread

So i got my ticket a few weeks ago, peeled it, fought it. won.

i got a warning last september for it, ignored the warning, same cop pulled me over this april, gave me a ticket. I am getting rid of the car anyway so i peeled off the front two windows, went to court the magistrate found me not guilty :beer: then on top of that, i went furniture shopping with my mom and the one furniture store was giving out free beer while you shop, what an awesome day. The weather kicks ass too

lol how did you win? enlighten me
so you got your money back??

i pulled all of the statutes saying that tint is only illegal if you cannot see in. That is not why they fine you tho. It is in the inspection regulations. They dont have to fail you for inspection but you can still get a ticket for the tint, the way i won was basically the magistrate felt that peeling 200 dollars worth of tint was punishment enough.

ya i have all the statutes and inspection regulations, im just going to take it to court to make them work for their money, if i win super i wont have to pay the fine and i’ll leave the tint on, if i lose oh well, i still made that cop’s day suck ass and im going to leave the tint on anyways

So how many tix can you get for tint? Can they ticket you over and over again???

one furniture store was giving out free beer while you shop

DETAILS!!! :beer:

Yes, they can ticket you as much as they want.

I heard a story about a guy with a tinted, lowered truck, who the cop knew him and never bothered pulling him over, just mailed him a ticket EVERY DAY to his house. Unfortunately, he didn’t live at the house his plates were registered to, and his step-dad threw all the tickets out, so the guy got arrested for unpaid tickets.

Truth? I have no idea.

Friend Got 5 Tickets For Tint

Can we focus on the free beer part? I’ll go look at some furniture…

Shaggy?

Jeff just paid the dam ticket and shut the hell up about it!!!

im gonna pay it

so im walking through a place called Furniture Gallery, its on route 8 up near butler, i saw a kegerator so of course i walked over…there is a stack of red cups and it says, help yourself to a beer while shopping at our store. Of course i had 2 beers while my mom looked around

the one loop hole i had was that he wrote me up for the wrong thing, he wrote me up for one of that statutes that said you have to be able to see inside the car, instead of failing to comply with inspection regulations. The magistrate says he can only right you up for the inspection regulations if you can see inside the car, which he didnt do, and he has to use a light meter…

ya this cop wrote me up for statute 4524 ( windsheild wipers and obstructions) subsection E1 which basicaly says no tint on the windshield, side roll up windows, and side wings, and i dont have a side wing…
i think i got this tho, he said that the cops go by the penndot fact sheet… which is bullshit… but he charged me with 4524… i think i can win maybe. if i cant owell, just like i said, at least i made that cop’s day suck ass