Another Vista Down

fuck shit balls ass cunt shit slut bitch piece of monkey shit

1 month old

vista FTL

I actually enjoy using it now. That’s ok, Windows 7 is going to be out in a year so no biggie.

haha and guess whos fixing it.

Vista sucks balls

i like the layout of it. i hate all the glitches. and im not a picky computer user

+1. I’ve had zero problems since switching to it on my main system here at work. 8 hours a day 7 days a week using Visual Studio (and, uh, lots of interweb) ;).

I’ve honestly not had one problem, driver; glitch; or otherwise… going on ~6 months.

:knocks on wood:

I think this issue is HW related tho, we shall see after restoring is done.

Same here I have had absolutely no problems using Vista…don’t know what everyone is complaining about. I actually can’t stand going back to XP…

If there is anyone that can give it CPR, it’s you Kev.

My lips get hot tho.

like i said, i like the layout of it…better than XP. i just can’t have one “clean” running session with the computer…

kev, what do you mean “hw related”?

Hardware, i think the drive is bad. I restarted the restore since it hung without telling me anything.

I don’t want to imagine that. :wink:

I think the majority of people that have Vista issues are the ones running it on shitty old systems. When I moved to Vista they gave me a brand new machine that was more than capable of running it.

The only downside I see is using it to play game emulators since they were designed and run better on XP. Other than that, it’s all good.

Everyone in my department’s getting new laptops. They stayed with XP Pro. I’m happy.

Brand new high end dell here, thats not the issues with this one.

my computer is 1 month old although i know you posted “majority”

When you’re baller you don’t use emulators, you just go buy the game system. :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m sure there are people with top of the line machines having problems with Vista. There were XP horror stories when it came out of people saying how much 2000 was better. And there were horror stories about 2000 when it came out. Some people either just suck at setting up a system from scratch, have some defective hardware, or are just incredibly unlucky.

But instead of wasting a bunch of time troubleshooting an unstable install just format, reinstall and start over (assuming you eliminated any hardware issues).