Any E46 3-series owners here?

Whoa whoa whoa there ant… I like G’s as much as the next guy but take it easy on the BMW bullshit there buddy.

Marginal gas milage differance’s, a normally driven 3 series will get 8l/100km… I’ve seen your posts you get nowhere NEAR that.

Fragile? ROFL are you kdding me?!?! These things are tanks and over engineered to the Unf degree.

Parts for the most part are actaully QUITE cheap if you don’t buy from the dealership.

My oem oil filters are $4/ea, compelte brake job under $450 tax in with Hawk Pads and brembo rotors… you can’t touch that :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and PS… the “M-Sport” package doesn’t do a damn thing for handling, its all cosmetic modifications. And yes it will still whoops the G on a track. The coupe does get a slightly lower stance then the sedan though.

Whats the 1/4 mile time on a G anyways? My 3 series coupe runs about a 14.6? I know they have gobs more power so I would expect a low 14 or so? I was beating on a G sedan last time I was there but maybe he just can’t drive?!

Not the mention the PHENOMINAL traction control offered with the 3 series.

Interior room I find is good, you can comfortably fit 4 6’ 200LB guys in my car with out any complains or comfort issues, and thats in the 2 door.

Sorry Ant, your not gonna win this one on those factors.

The G coupe is one sexy sexy beast though. <3