any good local exhaust shops??

yah let me know.

[QUOTE=Chris07SS;310149]Synapse. Might be a little more “pricier” than the other gangsta places but you most definitely get what you pay for.[/QUOTE
not at all look at the work they do b4 judging anyone . alot of time some people are not loaded but have amazing talent .

whenever we can get a crew with a decent camera:thumbup

I got a new camera…

Get the texas speed true dual exhaust and call it a day

Does it have nightvision?

If not pointless… seeing nothing but dim reflection and a headlight ruins it…

Anyways… Stop making it seem like flowmasters rust out in a matter of week. I’ve had mine on the car all last year, it sat outside for awhile, it gets wet constantly when it rains and is still just fine, the black coating on it is still there…

Its an aluminized muffler, like a lot of others… like most car exhausts… They will hold up fine for years when not being driven in the winter…

As far as broadway auto is concerend, I know the guy who owns it. They do nice work when asked. When you say I want so and so exhaust but keep it cheap, they will. Every exhaust I have asked to get done, or any freind I’ve recommended go there has never had any complaints about the work theyve done.

As far as a mandrel bent true good perfroamnce exhaust… I would go to inline, dave does awsome work and will make sure you like what you got. Or go to any of the other reputable performance shops in the area.

Flowmasters sound like shit dick on lsx cars

+1 more vote for inline

how is it at night tho?, does it have night vision?

i may have to drag k20powerzzz along he has a good night camera IIRC

Do ETT

He weighs nothing u wont even know hes there

word

well to be fair, it doesnt really fit well, especially with the bends they use. mandrel bent exhausts are a tight squeeze on the mk4

Flowmasters sound killer but dont flow for shit no matter which ones you get. Your better off going with magnaflows or if you can afford them borlas. Borla XR-1s are one of the best performing mufflers on the market

If you guys want to do it tonight it’s gonna be nice and I’m free.
So just let me know.

It has night vision and a light I can turn on with 3 different settings…

I want to do it during the day however…a few of us are going to be roaming around most the day saturday

+1

I posted a thread a while back on LS1tech and Borla and Magnaflow are the one of the best flowing mufflers…and every said flowmasters are the worst. However, im sure single chamber mufflers dont really matter.

Yeah but the light doesn’t do shit, my old video camera had that and it’s just for like up close stuff.

There’s a difference between “Night shot” and “Night vision”
My camera has Infrared Night vision, no light. It’s probably the best quality camera I’ve seen besides an HD.

Its the guy that owns Broadway I guess. From what my dad told me, I would just stop in and
tell them the plans and what you wanna do.

honestly im not sure what it does lol I havent used it at night yet other then the lebanon videos I posted on my V6 but lebanon has lights.

i was starting to think, hey maybe he isnt that dumb. but this statement reversed that. the first 2.5 years i owned my car it was a DD. the exhaust has been on the car since my 1st week of owning it. on top of that i drove 25k miles last year, which im sure is more than double what you drove the SS. so pipe down boy.

every car ive had has had a Techtonics tuning exhaust, only one was Stainless steel, all used the Borla muffler, and none ever had a problem.
aluminized vs stainless isnt a big deal. stainless looks pretty, and costs more, but i guarentee whatever exhaust you have will last longer than you have the car for.