Any interest in Simple Aero in Carbon Fibre?

Yeah i want a roof spoiler under 300$ please…the ones now are just to pricy for what they are…

I third this. Minus canards…

The honda guys are rubbing off on you.

Ronnie you should be asking yourself is it really worth it with all the massive lowballing on this forum, yea you might get a few sales MAYBE if your lucky, but i wont put to much faith into it.

You are 100% correct, I main ly want good bits for myself. :smiley:

I’m not expecting a huge market on here but if the stuff turns out well and I can get for a good price, there would definitely be a market in the US.

I will be meeting up with him this weekend dudes. :slight_smile: I’m gonna bring him some of my own bits for now. I’d really love it if someone had a LIP SPOILER for the hatch or trunk or roof spoiler though.

Oh and 240xcsv. I’m pretty sure he’s not going to me making many of those BIG ticket items like you mentioned.

Ask yourself who on here would pay that much. Raconusa sells CF hatches and doors for cheap and no one here except for one person that I saw would even pony up for those.

Oh, and i-Drift, ahve we met in person? If not, I’d like to !

Ronnie… by any chance could he make the center console trim out of CF, I got one I could donate. Also a DIN block off plate we can cut to fit gauges, decks, electronics and shit?

Id rock a oem style s13 hood.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS STUFF!! WAY TOO FULL RIGHT NOW!!

Talked to homey again.

He can begin production very soon.

AS of now, HE CAN DO HOODS, lips and basically anything at this point.

Uses as much twill as possible.

Hoods will prolly be two layers of CF with one layer of TBD material.

I need your templates ASAP!

I am giving him my shifter surround, OEM pignose lip, wangan wing, bomex skirts, and possibly a OEM 180sx hood.

I am looking for…Bings style or PDM lip. Silvia hood, and some OEM skirts, OEM lip.

I have zero S14 stuffs right now. Anyone want to donate S14 stuff?

I’d be interested in a vented hood like koguchi’s/d1 for an s13 popup…

I’m getting one made for my car if it works out. I’m hoping it does.

Question is…are you willing to shell out the $$$ for it. No hoods are being made without a non refundable deposit. It’ll be about a week for the hood to be made.

Sick, you have an s13? I want to see.

i can donate an s14 zenki trunk lid

would be interested in cf brake shields, rear valences, and side sirts fer sure…depending on price.

How about a carbon fiber penis?

You’d have to donate your small penis and leave a deposit before production begins.

But then again, I don’t think they make things in CF that small :wink:

Jks jks lol

owned! lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH fob…

ronnie any of this in production? i need an s14 shifter surround

Brad: I ned a template for it. You’re gonna have to give me the part for a while.

I am currently looking for a East Bear style front S13 lip. Bings or whatever. I’m also looking for a wingless coupe trunk lid.

man do you have any of this stuff to show now? You said you were having a hood made for you, i wana see live lol