Any places hiring???

Lets not turn this thread into a PJB job thread… we all know how its going to go.

everybody wants first shift there so its likely to never become available, atleast not for a long time.

Im not into working fucked up shifts and days. Ive done it before and wont do it again.

Im kind of not into change sometimes.

Ive been at my current job 7 years so I guess Im loyal to my job but its like a captain going down with a sinking ship I suppose.

Get a 2 year business degree (you can take 95% of the classes online now) and start applying.

its mon thru fri. no fucked up days here.

Paul’s drunk.

Paul’s highhh

Ive been to college once and will never do it again. Ive got 2 associates degrees already

false

some people are happy making 500$ a week, i guess if you dont enjoy having extra money, paid time off, health care, and get paid a healthy wage, then continue on with your parth of success, maybe someday you will be head linen deliveryman

I already am. I dont bring home $500 but I gross more than that each week.

im sorry to hear that :lol

:skid

seriously

Just buy a plot of land and live in a 4 season tent. Perma-camping ftw.

bears will eat me. Although at this point that might not be such a bad thing

Use a bear canister.

Edit

PJB there is a super hot single girl working at the battery plant on second shift.

hes not interested in girls or second shifts:skid

Check the short line railroads. They have a nice gig and there’s lots of them in our area.

I might know who youre talking about if its the same girl my friend told me about.

If it is she was a year ahead of me in high school and rumor has it she used to be a stripper

I’d love to see your resume…

Objective: low self esteem and unmotivated individual seeking $100k + job doing anything (except folding sheets)

Education: hvcc Troy ny 3.89 GPA doctrite degree in automotive repair

Work experience: linen delivery service from 1995-never actually going to leave

Skills: folding sheets, driving a truck, riding my bike

Hobbies: ADULT WORLD, hot wheels cars, going to the playground

References: turbotravis & lksi