Any places hiring???

:rofl

IDK, she would be stupid not to be a stripper, she would be the hottest stripper in the state lol

:lol:lol never gonna change pjb… you sure do love moms cooking , does she do your landry to

my mom is a pretty good cook actually. I cant cook for shit.
Sometimes I do the laundry too so its not like I dont know how but if somebody else is willing to do it why not?

Facebook confirmation is needed for vague statements such as this :ninja

Haven’t seen her facebook page

it would help if you put your qualifications and also what kind of job you are looking for…

Im not going to post my resume. But i have experiance in warehousing/mail room/Autobody/detailing/Clerical(What i am doing now)/general labor. Mainly looking for anything that is NOT a state job. Sick and tired of the bullshit politics. "Oh you want this job? sorry, i am going to give this position to this person at this salary grade who has no experiance doing this kind of work. Yet you have been doing all that work for shitty pay AND you have to train them.

So your going to give up a pension and great benefits to go work somewhere else? Your out of your mind! Besides the railroad and the state I don’t know of many other places that offer a pension and good benefits that require you to pretty much have a degree in pencil sharpening.

Office politics are everywhere just so you know.

This area is blowing up in terms of job growth so as long as you have a resume formatted in the proper manner you should be able to pick something up eventually. Just remember that having a job and looking for a job are the same in that they both require hard work so you really need to put yourself out there. Don’t expect your dream job to fall in your lap, be proactive.

Please double check your resume Sketchy.

Experience.

Its not office politics. Its STATE Politics that im tired of. I guess your really have to work for the state to see it. The amount of people that come and go when a new governor or some official comes into office is fucking insane.

What happened to getting rewarded when you work hard. It doesnt fucking happen in the public sector. Instead we are forgoing raises so the governor can look better.

This is true. But what i have in the state right now is next to nothing. Im not even technially a state worker. yes i work in a state office. but to some they consider me a temp/call-in but i pay union dues and pay into the retirement system but i dont have the rights a regular state worker does,yet i have been here for 6 years and NOT once have i been asked about becoming permenant or anything. I have asked what steps i can take to become a permenant state worker and it falls on deaf ears and they brush me off.

State politics are well worth the job security. I interned at the state as an engineer with D&C, some people there should have been laid off years ago but that doesn’t look good for the state if they fire people. Not to mention state jobs are a long term commitment, pensions don’t roll over like 401k’s but it’s essentially guaranteed!

I work in the private industry and it is extremely competitive and cut throat. If you’re not in your game every day, you’re out.

If you feel strongly enough about becoming a permanent employee, go past your boss until someone listens or they fire you. At least at that point you’ll have a definitive answer as to your status with the state.

Public sector or private sector it really doesn’t matter. I work for GF and you wouldn’t believe some of the shit that goes on here. You’re never going to be happy as a clam at work, and you’re not supposed to be, you just have to find something tolerable and that lets you build the life you want.

In the end yes your hard work will be rewarded but the dividends are even better if you expand on your education too.

Which is what i am going through right now.

This is post is painful for me to browse. Do you ever realize how ridiculous you look?

I’m going to boil your actions down and try to help a little. Even though you already stopped reading and are cross posting onto rofl now because you didn’t like the responses you got here.

You asked if anyone is hiring. I can’t disagree with your effort here- you never know who knows of a fun or better gig, there are a lot of people on shift. Your failure is assuming that everyone knows what you’re good at, or fuck, WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. I could get you a job doing more clerical work, but do I know that’s what you’re doing? NOPE, CHUCK TESTA.

Then you also leave out ANY descriptive experience, you also spelt experience wrong multiple times. Matt, do you realize that YOU ARE THE ONE ASKING FOR HELP?? You need to make it as easy as possible for people to help you. If you’re willing to post up looking for help, you better have a resume on hand and you damn well better describe and timeline your experience in the post. You guarding this information immediately makes me cringe and wonder what your problem is. If I wanted to hook you up with a friend of mine that is hiring, I would definitely send that person your info and gauge interest first, asking you for it makes this iteration too much work and I’ll walk away.

HELP US HELP YOU. Your posts often read like we all fucking owe you something. We don’t. You absolutely need to come off as open and willing as possible in this kind of post. So have a beer. Post a draft of your resume and relax. The chances you are going to get a real lead here are slim.

Where else are you searching? What sites are you using? What companies do you want to work for? How active have you been? Have you interviewed anywhere?

No fucking joke: apply to jobs you’ll easily get interviews for. Take the interviews (who gives a shit what the job is) and get the one-on-one experience then decline the job. Interviews are FREE. Any chance you get to polish your sales pitch (you are selling yourself) is great. Having a couple BS interviews, I don’t care of it’s for Dunkin or Advance auto parts, is a GREAT EXPERIENCE. Again, any chance you have to work on your story, describing yourself and answering questions is priceless. Two or three little interviews will put you in a good place to be at bat for real interviews. How’s your suit? Cleaned and pressed? Appearance is everything. A $100 suit from Sears or Kohls is better than khakis and a tie all day. Even if it’s for a job that is boots and jeans.

As someone who has had more crazy, interesting “career type” jobs than most, all with NO degree, I want to help. I want your next post title to be “CINDERELLA STORY, I GOT AN AMAZING JOB!” Ok?

If you’re serious about finding another job, I’m serious as fuck about helping. If you’re on here pretending this is twitter and just want to bitch about your current job, I’ll pass.

Time Warner Cable

+rep Ant

X100000000000000