Any Plumbers in SON????

Hey guys I need a plumber that can install a gas water heater for a reasonable price. The water heater tank at my house sprung a leak last night and it’s not fixable. I already bought a brand new one at home depot I just need to get it installed and Home depot is charging way too much to install it.
If it were an electric water heater I would do it my self but because it’s gas I don’t want to risk it.
If anyone here is a plumber by trade or knows a plumber please get back to me ASAP and the plumber must have a tight belt on, I don’t need to see no plumbers butt. Thanks.

you can just run the plumbing yourself and have Enbridge come to verify that it was done properly.

UI might have someone that can help ya, ill let you know asap

if its gas water tank, you need a HVAC(heating,Venting and AC)person that has his/her gas tech certification, not a plumber

I LOVE PLUMBING

Problem solved! I did it my self, I connected the water pipes and then turned on the water to check for leaks…Nothing!
I then connected the natural gas pipes, turned on the natural gas and lit a match to check for leaks…Boom!
I no longer need a water heater or a guy to instal it because I no longer have a house there was nothing left after that blast, but thanks for the help anyway!

:lol: Just joking we got a professional instaler to do it for a good price and now all is well… YAAAAYYYYY we have hot water again!

Please lock
thanks anyway guys.