Any Ticket Fighters you know of?

got some serious charges…

im in a bit of a pickle here does anyone know a good ticket fighter that they could refer me to?

thanx.

i go to ex coppers… they are all ex cops they pretty good…

im trying to get my licence back again cause of stupid old charges… but try them. if not look in the phonebook or whatnot for traffic lawyers. and talk to somone.

+1 on x-copper. I got a 40 over ticket fought off by those guys.

-1 on xcoppers, they couldn’t do jack sh*t for my 34 over 5 years ago and ended up settling to 29 over (which i could have done myself). what a waste of $350 bux.

they got me with no insurance 5gs and i only paid 1800… lol… and i had my insurance card. but he said i dident show it to him on time gayness… but yeh at least it whent down alot more… and i dident have to pay anything… judge was a prick…

it guess it’s hit of miss, but I got my ticket completely fought off.

thanx for the feedback guys…

i have a 72 over on a 100 zone and failure to show insurance plus i didnt have my stupid eye glasses on… friggin undercover pussies…

so we’ll see how this fairs out…

wow those are some serious charges you got there…72 over is automatic suspension right?

its automatic court summons. 60 day suspension if proven guilty and 6 points in the fckn charts too… all this shit in one catch…

You were going 72 over with no proof of insurance?

thats insane, what were you thinking?

your lucky you didnt get arrested. or your car impounded.

talked to some ticket fighters and well there’s a chance that i might reduce this shit to below fifty. the failed to show insurance card charge will be dropped and im seeing my optometrist to find an alibi for not wearing eye glasses…