need teh ticket fighter

Yeah, I’ve looked at other threads but it takes too much time and a lot of them don’t have any good info in terms of ticket fighters.

I got a ticket for 111 in a 70… $301…it was on radar and it was rainy and shit so I wouldn’t even know what to say if I fought it myself, I’m gonna go soon to get a court date, and then i’ll see who I should call to fight it.

I really need this dropped… I’m poor and can’t afford insurance

Can anyone post some #s for good lawyers that actually care about DROPPING your ticket, and don’t just lower it by 10km and 50 bucks and consider it a win…

Thanks, and when you post the lawyer post a story about what happened to your ticket

Why would you be going that fast especially in the rain? Anyways, just plead guilty with an explanation, they will probably lower it. And with no points as well. It’s not that easy to get it totally dropped unless the cop does not show up.

you only call ticket fighters if its a big ticket ie. dangerous driving or some shit that involves loss of license or a lot of points. its pointless if your trying to fight for the money because you will have to end up paying the ticket fighter about $300 anyways. they are not cheap. they will not help your situation much since its about money.

plead guilty with explannation, that will usually lower the cost and less points.

you will be paying quite a bit if your hire xcoppers or some type of lawyer. the ticket sonly $301…like ppl said just plead guilty with explanation.

these guys know fu ck all. Never plead guilty.

And i talked about my ticket fighting experiences enough times here. If you’re too lazy to look through the threads, then i can lock this thread up now.

Also, don’t speed. That shiznat is whack.

wed doing was caught doing 124 on gardener expressway (which is 90) = $260 = fawkin homo

I got a 125 in an 80, 330$ and 4 points, it’s currently going through Pointts, they said they’ll get the fine dropped to $110 and 3 points, which will help my insurance a lot. Sure, it costs 300 bucks, but i’m not worried about the fine, i’m worried about the insurance.

are we talking miles or kilometers? cuz 125km? wtf? you call that speeding? Ppl in genreal go 120-140km/hr on the highway in the left lane all the time. Paying a ticket is fine… but getting insurance raised is whats gay.

ever gone 245 in the rain? best feeling ever/

scotty ur car isnt that fast dont lie

noooo were talkin mph :roll: … i dont call it speeding, thats less than hwy cruising speed for me but hey, the law thinks otherwise.

i got a ticket for 148 in an 80 zone. after court it was reduced to a 29 over. http://www.ontariotraffictickets.com/

just read this site. dont be lazy

http://www.magma.ca/~fyst/