Speeding ticket

I could be like everyone else on here and bitch that they got a speeding ticket,but i’m not going to.

I just got neld doing 160+ Km’s on the 403, and the cop was so nice she droped it to 129 Km’s, anfter she asked me why should she drop it for, and i just said there is no resome you should drop it, its my own fault for driving that fast even if I was just following traffic, it’s still my fault I told her, I got the ticket and fuck it, shit happen.

P.S. Stop getting pissed at cops for giving you a ticket when you are pulled over, they do it because you are doing something wrong, so stop you craying :cry:

Are you gonna fight it though? I got a ticket lowered from 87 in a 50 to 55 in a 50, and I just paid it… I would’ve felt kinda bad going to court after the cop already saved my ass…

no i am not going to fight it, she was nice just to lower it so i don’t go straight to court and have to talk to a justce of the pease and say why i should keep my lisence

She’s issued a ticket for 129… as far as the law is concerned, you were never going 160. She cannot raise it. Fight it at least to stop that cop from giving out pointless speeding tickets for one day… worst case is that you get an extra 6 months to pay for it.

If you’re worried about keeping your licence, then do everything you can to stop the points from accumulating. So work the system, and get off.

Take that copper out for steaks.

Tube steak? :wink:

That sucks :frowning: How much will it be?