speeding ticket..

hey SON guys anyone here knows what kind of deal the prosecutor in court would say if i went 43 kms over the speed limit?? or if i go to those xcooper guys what will they lower down fine??? demerit points??? any kind of info would help guys… oh yea btw its 93 kms/hr at the 50 kms/hr zone i was in a hurry cop was parked in the sidewalk… i don’t even think i went 93km/hr. he ran out of his car and stopped me.

lol i went to see the prosecutor today… someone was there who did 134 in a 100… got it dropped to 15 over… and thats just with meeting the prosecutor…

basically they walked in and the prosecutor just lowered the charge… same thing happenned to me i got my points dropped and a 50$ ticket but this was for a collision i had.

if they cant help you out… u can go to court on a later date and then if youre not confident u can get pointts or xcopper or something like that.

if you want to find out what the ticket doctors will do, your best bet is to just give them a call or drop by and talk to them.

i though xcoppers went out of business!?

i’ve used x-police ALOT, i had a ticket for 80 over ( 170 in a 90) used xpolice, they reduced it to 65 over…still had to pay $800 and $400 for xpolice. but if it wasnt for them i wouldnt have my license.

They did nothing, don’t flatter them. You could’ve easily gotten the same. We’ve been over this in another thread, most of them just show up instead of you, do nothing, and line their pockets. Very few actually fight for you, and you have to pay outta your ass for them.

For traffic offences we use Sabeen; she’s very good and a very nice person to deal with…

Chaudhary Sabeen
CHAUDHARY PARALEGAL SERVICES
agent.schaudhary@gmail.com

tel: (416) 836 6967
fax:(905)216 6540

your best first bet is to set up a meeting with the prosecutor as has been mentioned… they will lower the sentence for you just to lighten the load on the court system… if you cant get anywhere with them, then you call one of these places

ill go to the prosecutor. and find out what they can offer me and then ill go to the xcoopers. thanks for the help guys i guess :confused:

simular thing just happened to me all i can say is a hate cops no matter where i go i get tickets i got $500 worth of BOATING tickets …i hate cops

^ lol, wtf did you get tickets for boating?

not having whistles and shit like that it was pretty gay

well my ticket is around $320 and demerit points thats y im trying to find out how much the prosecutor will lower it down too…

well no offence, but if you’re breaking the law and you get a ticket I don’t think its fair to say you “hate cops no matter what”

I mean its like sticking your hand in a fire, then getting mad at the fire for burning you. It pisses me off when people get mad at authority figures for acutally enforcing the rules. If you’re breaking the law, then shut up and deal with it. If the cop is a douche and you weren’t breaking the law but you get booked anyway… feel free to hate.