Any way to find these fags name?949-0090 is their #

ICL - More words were not me threatening or anything like that.They were just going on and laughing and saying little comments. I was much more calm them most would’ve been.The worst would have been like You might want to be careful what you’re saying.I was 1000% professional.

So what you are saying is that you are running a brothel with delivery blowjobs? OH WORD! D yea that is BS you should deff give the go ahead for the craigslist postings. I mean they prank you and you prank them, seems fair to me.

this thread was not

no matter how you slice it

this happened last night. it will again in the future. just think about how you’ll handle it and be prepared. i like the idea ILC where the cops give them a little scare. but overall, derek - the intent of this thread isn’t professional. you’re a class guy, def above this - you don’t gotta do a thread like this, same with the ‘employee/nyspeed member’ thread that failed to come to work one night. don’t stoop this level man!

LY This is one thing I want to accomplish by doing this to find out who it was.If I can find out who it is,I can find out where they live.Then with the new info I have I can either call them back with the info which I’m sure would shock the heck out of them or just go stop by their house.Just say "listen Give me the $$$ for the food and don’t do it again and there won’t be any problems understood?"Then if they don’t Give the info to the cops,whom we know, and let them follow up with it.I’m not saying I’m looking to get these kids to do time or that I’m going to blow up there house or anything like that.That would be unprofessional
D

Just so you guys know I am laughing at some of the rediculous responses some of the internet police give in this thread. It was a rant and he asked a question OMG!!! D i think we are now on nyethicsandmorals.com

Have the police give them a scare. Assume that if they did this to you they have and will do it to other people.

And Fuck all those who say your wasting your time.

maybe it was an ex employee… u should post about it

Craigslist = awesome!!

Sorry to hear it man, sometimes kids need something like the cops showing up to straighten them out.

My dad used to own a bar and I would do the same thing. You are not made out of money. Call the cops and get these fools in trouble. Luck

you should put the number by the phone hopefully they will call back for another delivery and youll get the address.

LOL Already done and memorized now.The delivery driver whose brother is on here (roots) called the kid and the kid called back but wouldn’t give his name.He should be able to find out tho.Would like to have a name before Tuesday.
LOL thanks Cougar
D

wow that sucks dude…hope you find out who it was and teach them a lesson.

for a “professional business owner”, you sure do a lot of business related boo-hooing on the forum…

?

this is true… you should wear bigger panties to protect against sand in your vagina

This thread is all kinds of ridiculous, the time and effort being spent of what would most likely be a very common issue for many a pizza place is far from worth it. Same goes for the high employee turn-over rates, it’s a common thing. Letting this stuff get to you like this is going to drive you to insanity.

perfect

Sometimes it worth it to do things because of principle…

Sometimes it is worth doing something because lets face it…our lives are not that exciting. I can certainly spare a few hours to prank some pranksters. I vote you TP their house.

How Much time and effort have I spent a 10-20 mins Max on a computer when I get home or wake up?I never said I was a professional business owner either.I said I acted Professional.What did I make 2 threads in a 8 months
I would’ve expected the above from the you two.
It is a 100% principle thing.
D

Here’s how I’d love to see it go down:

You find out who they are, get their address.
Make their pizza exactly how they wanted it.
Find the biggest scariest looking dude you can to deliver it.*
Film him showing up.
“I believe you ordered a pizza. I believe you also requested a special side dish. Pay me or I WILL butter your bread.”
Youtube.

*Bonus points for a big black guy showing up to a suburbanite white kid’s house.