Anybody done a RB25-S13 swap in the Edmonton Area?

I’ve got my RB25 jus sittin in my garage waiting for parts and for winter holidays. Its going in my 93 S13 between my university semesters (if everything goes okay). I was just wonderin if anybody has done this swap in the Edmonton area, so I can ask questions/ get some help with it.

autodream has done a couple
nguyen’s wife actually has one in her s13
call up auto dream and ask for nguyen and he can answer any of ur
questions. smart guy and super nice
try that and post if if that helps

I’m in the process of doing one myself.

I have been in contact with Marvin at Autodream about this very topic. This is the information I recieved back from them:

For installation you will need:

Custom engine and trans mount

Modified driveshaft

Front mount intercooler with piping

Custom downpipe

Electric fan with fan controller

For everything including the engine/trans with installation will be $8400. The whole conversion will take approximately 1-2 weeks to complete depending no whether or not you need the piping powder coated.

Autodream is in Calgary. He asked about “the Edmonton area”.

Its a bit tricky to do yourself. If you have time Id still give it a shot. I have the wireing dia’s for RB25’s. You will need one from your 240 aswell and pretty much cut all the plugs off and match them on where to go. Also have to relocate the wiper motor. Im still not worthy of doing them easly but will be shortly. Id give you a hand if you needed. My first time trying one was a NEO and OMG you need to bypass EVERYTHING!!! Soo much work :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve got like 4g’s in parts coming this week & i’m pumped to do the swap. I’ve looked at numerous websites (mainly 240sxforums.com, which is down right now). Its good to see that there are a lot of people interested and a few people actually doing the swap themselves, just like me.

mine should be on the road in a month :smiley: .

honestly dont bother tryin to figure the wiring , just pay autodream the $250 and they’ll do it .

already done by autodream. Wasn’t to happy on the job done (too long and missing hareness pieces)

I know this is a year old thread but i’m thinking of doing this rb25 to 240sx swap too. I realize autodream has these custom mounts but are there other custom mounts available anywhere else? I remembered an old thread that someone posted a link to some but i haven’t had any luck finding it through searching. Thanks.