anybody ever see rx3 post and immediately look to see if its locked?

sorry rick… everytime i subscribe to a thread… it gets locked… and now whenever i see you name in a topic im interested in. I check to see if you decided it would be best to take away my joy :massmoon:<3

ibtl

LMAO, i’ve done that too!

rx3 locks threads

addictedtoboost gives them concrete shoes w/o saying anything … thread just disappears like it fucked with a mobsters family

90% of the time I’m thankful the bullshit threads get cleaned up, the other 10% i’m looking for a little more entertainment, lol. Thumbs up to RX3 for making the stupid threads go away…

[quote=“brendansi,post:2,topic:34900"”]

ibtl

[/quote]

[quote=“brendansi,post:2,topic:34900"”]

ibtl

[/quote]

x3

this thread will go far.

IB4Trainwreck.jpg

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:4,topic:34900"”]

rx3 locks threads

addictedtoboost gives them concrete shoes w/o saying anything … thread just disappears like it fucked with a mobsters family

[/quote]

cause all the threads i close are usually duplicate threads anyways, pretty self explanitory :wink:

wait for it…

<----got another post IBFL

Seeing as how this thread was pointless from the beginning, I’ll continue the trend…

And now I give you The Red Ranger:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/Itagaki/lolredranger.gif

Theres this mysterious mod Ninja that never posts, just deletes and closes things. Its scary.

in?

^^out:gay:

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:5,topic:34900"”]

… Thumbs up to RX3 for making the stupid threads go away…

[/quote]

:tup:

Red ranger FTW.

What will zwarbyt post.

fuck hondas

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:4,topic:34900"”]

rx3 locks threads

[/quote]

this made me LOL a lot for some reason. :rofl:

PANCAKES?