Anybody have an OBDII Scanner I can borrow?

Wifey’s 02 Cavalier is throwing a code. I’d just like to see what it is. I have a laptop if need be. If someone can get ahold of me today, I’d like to borrow it tonite, if at all possible.

advanced or autozone will pull the code for you.

:doh: Yeah, I just talked to my buddy that works there. He told me the same thing. I was thinking maybe you could jumper it like you can on the OBDI systems and have it flash what the issue is. This is my first real fortay into 96+ vehicles. Thanks Whitey.

hehe… np!

I don’t believe you can jumper OBDII like in a Cavalier. Bogus has a scan tool but it would take longer to get it than it would for you to get the car to Advance AutoZone.

i do,just send wifey up!

ditto
but prob take longer to get here then running ot local parts store to check it.

shhhhhhhhhhh:mad:

:rofl: :rofl:

I’m going to try the Advance near me, if they for some reason can’t do it, i’ll get ahold of Jeff/Brian/Devin or whomever.

Thanks guys :blue:

I have one specifically for GM

:rofl: Her gas cap was loose. Pretty much what I figured. Not a big surprise. Then again, this is the one I had to remind to change the oil every 3-5,000 miles, not every 8k :kekegay:

thanks for all your help guys!

Brian, maybe I’ll send her out your way and you can show her the ropes :naughty:

of cars that is :rofl:

just trying to help!

yea go to the advance near your house good people work there:rolleyes::bigthumb::beer:

Much appreciated, Brian. Thanks!

Lies, damn lies! :rofl: