anybody here from florida/lived there/know ppl who do?

hahahah good deal thom. Nice to see you are finally outta there too.

lol our drinking chats at macdintons on how much you hate FL and need to leave… it has finally come true LOL

well im moving down there with 2-3 ppl from school.

we will be getting 2-3 br condo for 11-1500$ a month which isnt terrible.

ill be making $12 for the first 90 days then im set after that. so it doesnt really bother me being broke for a couple months. esp. having full health/dental benefits.

so did u make the move there and how is it?

NM: i dont think u moved there as i see other threads with u postin about wny etc

not yeeeeeeeeeet. leaving thursday.

was down there working two weeks ago. i loved it. didnt get to go to the beach tho:(

gonna be the first thing i do on sat.

word, def update this thread as its somewhat possible i might be making the same move

My dad lives just south of Tampa, in Bradenton on the braden river, desoto drag strip is 5 minutes from his house.

ill be moving to palm beach most likely in the next 6 months… if i find a decent job there that is… my entire family lives there

[quote=“MicaH,post:25,topic:30404"”]

word, def update this thread as its somewhat possible i might be making the same move

[/quote]

its going to be a good time. ill def. update with a pic of the beach as soon as i get down thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

[quote=“Willybeen,post:27,topic:30404"”]

ill be moving to palm beach most likely in the next 6 months… if i find a decent job there that is… my entire family lives there

[/quote]

will is palm beach the same as west palm beach? or is it just “not west”

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:28,topic:30404"”]

its going to be a good time. ill def. update with a pic of the beach as soon as i get down thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

will is palm beach the same as west palm beach? or is it just “not west”

[/quote]

palm beach is across the water east of west palm beach

dad lives in lake worth(wpb)… mom and step dad live stuart

my aunt lives in bradenton

[quote=“MicaH,post:29,topic:30404"”]

palm beach is across the water east of west palm beach

[/quote]

o jesus.

thats buku bucks right dur

is that where the breakers is?

breakers is about 10 minutes from my dads if theres no traffic… 30 minutes in traffic and my parents live right off US1 in stuart…

west palm goes from extremly rich to dark dark dark poor with just the crossing of 1 15ft long bridge…

cool area, great sea food, madd tourasts, hott women

so true… riviera beach… bad times…

[quote=“Willybeen,post:35,topic:30404"”]

so true… riviera beach… bad times…

[/quote]

yea my work is in riviera 1 block from MLK JR. BLVD…“livin in the GHETTO ghetoooo”

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:36,topic:30404"”]

yea my work is in riviera 1 block from MLK JR. BLVD…“livin in the GHETTO ghetoooo”

[/quote]

Nothing good ever happens on MLK BLVD. Doesn’t matter what town/city/whatever it is in.

[quote=“9c1,post:37,topic:30404"”]

Nothing good ever happens on MLK BLVD. Doesn’t matter what town/city/whatever it is in.

[/quote]

I got MLK beat, ate at a White Castle on Rosa Park’s BLVD in detroit, and I live three blocks from Malcom X here in Dallas

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:36,topic:30404"”]

[/quote]

good luck with that buddy… my dads boat used to be in the riviera beach marina… right near where you work… small world dude… craziness… next time im down there we’ll have to get together and go fishin or something…

(since ILC is a douche and never can get off work… fag)

cousins in miami lakes, friend in ft. meyers