anybody here from florida/lived there/know ppl who do?

Fort Myers(where I am now)>west palm…I lived in parkdale which is just outside west palm a few years ago then came back up to buffalo now i’m back here. Florida’s for some, not for others. Where in West Palm is your job going to be, if I had more details I could probably help you alittle more.

http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/apa/

probably your more valuable source for housing if your looking to rent fyi

ive got a place already.

i will be working for mosler automotive in rivieria beach at the corner of old dixie and blue heron.

will, when are you goin down? ill be down friday night/sat. morn.:beer2:

its gonna be a couple months before i go down to visit… most likely 6-7 before i plan my move to get down there… pending a solid job… time will tell…

dude i want to work for mosler! how is it?

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:42,topic:30404"”]

ive got a place already.

i will be working for mosler automotive in rivieria beach at the corner of old dixie and blue heron.

will, when are you goin down? ill be down friday night/sat. morn.:beer2:

[/quote]

as long as you can avoid missing family and friends as much as possibily you’ll love it down here.

the only strange thing is, the reason I left NY was due to money being elsewhere. Now that i’m gone I constantly get phone calls from companies in Buffalo trying to recruit me. Once you hit exec level it’s definately a plus :slight_smile:

im looking into moving to Sarasota/Bradenton area. headed down in 2 weeks to Siesta Key to relax in the GF’s million dollar condo for 10 days or so :pimp: