Anybody here have ADD?

This will make you girls feel better

JEG Jr.
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/4412/

HA-FUCKING-HA!!

I really hope to one day meet you at mighty. So you can explain to me why that whore you call a mother didn’t swallow like she normally does, which in turn ended up in a fickle omniscient ass hat of a son.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:tdown: this thread.

I asked her the same question. My father insisted on cumming inside :frowning:

Must be one of those rhetorical questions. Like how many licks does it take…

before you realize ILC’s mom just gave you every STD known to man.

Why do you think the HIV is so common now?

word on the street is thats where skunk got it

It’s exactly like I told Dirtye30 about screwing up the wheels on his transmarobird in the thread he made about it. People were only going to say he was an idiot for destroying them and/or say he can’t drive. Same goes for this kind of thread I wouldn’t even bother next time…

Yeah I should have known better than to think anybody would be able to have an actual conversation without having to be retarded about it. But hey, live and learn. The vast majority of this forum is made up of ass holes who I sincerely hope develop some sort of very painful cancer. I don’t want them to die…just suffer for a long time. If they can be ass holes, then so can I.

HAAHAHAHA, and you are such a fucking intellectual.

This is not cool, but true :frowning:

aww come on…why ya gotta bring skunk into this? he didn’t do anything besides move to florida. :frowning:

WELL HE FUCKED MY MOM!!! SO I HAVE TO!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@%$124.ds

Who would have thought that this thread would have turned out this way? Mind boggling. :roll2:

Some things are best kept private.

ilcisdead picks on dumb hick, dumb hick busts out the mom jokes. not only that, but talking shit about someone you dont know, insulting the mother of family you dont know, in my eyes, is unforgiveable.

these facts alone speaks volumes of the parties involved. say whatever you want about the person, leave their family out of it.

wow, that got me all fired up, and he wasnt even talking about me.

porcupines?

jam ftw. in fact jesus ftw. jeg do you think jesus would like the way you act on here sometimes?? jesus is my homeboy imma let em know what up with some prayer, he loves that shit. the holy one and i, well, we ninjas.

man it is fucking cold outside, i bet its like -1* out!!! my goddamn beer froze for christsake, is it supposed to warm up anytime later this week?

Certainly not this weekend. 17, and 15 highs on Saturday and Sunday respectively

damn. i was hoping on going out to the barn and tightening up some lose ends on the bimmer sometime soon… looks like i’ll have to wait.

any word on the extended forecast?