Anybody know how to go about catching a very fast lizard?

lmao

Is your car insurance close to expiring? I believe this is Geico’s new form of Guerilla marketing.

:word: hahah
but yea its an green/brown anole not a gecko

hahahahahaha

BAH… we almost had it. It was on the hurley hat… then we tried to catch it in a cup… it jumped down into a pile of clothes. IT was just there… so we tried scaring it… it didnt move. We thought it was dead from my roomate hitting the pile of clothes. We went to go grab it to put it outside… and the damn thing ran under the stove…UGH

Vacuum cleaner

Just leave it alone. It eats bugs. It will keep your spider/centipede count down.

your such a woman

:word: go to sears and get the biggest, most powerful shop vac u can find and go to town!

actually you are wrong too. the image you have posted is a green anole… in florida they have cuban anoles.

but then there is

The knight, green, bark, and Cuban brown anoles can all be found in the United States, primarily in Florida,

its kind of a toss up… I’ve seen them both in the tampa area

that is defently not what we have here, its brown, no double chin

you corrected it damnitt

the double chin is the male… it does that for mating … or a show of aggression… i forget

I know what to do!

Take a 5 gallon bucket.
Put it in a central location in the apartment

Add

• 2 gallons of bleach
  • 2 gallons of ammonia
    This is best done right before you go to sleep and you’ll never see that lizard again.

LOL this is funny as hell.

Try a Rat pad, One of them sticky ones, Put some food on in the middle or some shit

:word: or when you catch it, send it to me, I need the help… :stuck_out_tongue:

let it be… it will die soon indoors.

it’s not going to bother you.

they are super cute to look at anyways.

fucking WORD

since going under the stove… i haven’t seen him.