Anybody work Border Patrol?

u dont even have to do that crap. u can work like air cargo terminals doing inspections on random shipments looking for drugs, copyright infringement products and stuff like that

i’d hate to actually do border patrol, thats gotta blow

I wasn’t looking to shoot spics anyways. I was actually looking into some kind of “inside job” possibly at an airport or something of that nature.

sean, beautyofAWD/JDMR2 went in in august, he’s almost done with “training/bootcamp”

lol I think you have to fill out a SF-86 on eQip for boarder patrol…

I hope you have the names/address/DOB for every family member…The address of every place with lived along with someone who knows you there…every job you ever had…and a bunch of other random BS…

My favorite form EVER! “What’s that you say? You want to know 15 pages about every aspect of my life going back 10 years? Sure… lemme just sit and try to remember all of that.” :rofl:

Especially after they make you do an SF-85 first, realizing they gave you the wrong form…

indeed you do. One of my buddies just filled that bad boy out. Took him 12 hours to get it finished.

That background check takes somewhere in the area of 6 months to come back.

yea, I had to give an in person interview for Sean.

From what I understand, this is not an easy position to get. It is a very competitive position. A lot of the applicants have military background and stuff. You will need a near perfect score to even get an interview. Then, if you pass the in-person interview, your background check will need to be approved.

When I did it the FBI asked the people they interviewed for people who don’t like me :lol:

My old elementary catholic school gym teacher got a job at the rainbow bridge, and he was a complete fuckup.

Can’t be too hard to get into it…

My girlfriend and I were walking over the boarder and ran into him… Pretty funny to have him ask us where we were born…

Steve doesnt mingle work for border patrol ? cant be that hard to get into HaHa

I just took the test a few months ago. I guess they are in such dire need for people that anyone that scores a 70 or above goes into the oral interview.

I signed up for the compressed session which is where you get your results right after you take the test then you get scheduled for the interview the same day. well i passed the test with a 93 and took and passed the oral interview the next week.

about a month later I got a call out of the blue to schedule my physical test and i just took and passed that wednesday.

so now i wait… and the eQip doesnt take that long to fill out if you have everything in order first, it still sucked though…

So If I were to do this next test what do you suggest I do about college? I don’t want to drop out and then get screwed when I don’t get the job, but I don’t want to keep going if I am going to be doing this.

steve i’d wait till this year is over, finish the year of school and then don’t register next fall. take the next test you can, and if things dont work out, register for the spring semester and you’ll only be a semester behind

I’m trying to find a way out of this next semester. I don’t want to switch majors half way through the year and go back for auto and screw everything up again like I did last time.

I get what you’re saying, but I really want to get moving on everything asap. I’m not sure if it’s possible though.

The thing with government jobs is that if you don’t go to school, you’ll get get over GS9 level. They just cannot even look at you without at least a bachelors degree.

What GS level do BPD officers start at?

i hear ya.

don’t rush it though, cuz this is kinda a big decision you know what i mean?

i see you didnt go to math today either

Steve… aside from valet, where else do you work currently?

He works at advance auto as well as valet