Anyone else just get RAPED by the hail?

when i was working at Honda last year, the BMW dealership had it bad. All the new e90s that just arrived were massacred by a serious hailstorm. The worst ones were the retractable hardtops. To replace one of those is over 10 grand i hear.

Looks like hammer time to me LOL.

I have had that a couple times now. Feels weird lol

haha, I smashed it at work about a month ago. A Smart car was to blame. I hate those things. It was all mangled behind my nail then healed and grew out to what you see now. I only have a half layer of nail in that spot. its gonna suck even more when it grows out further.

fuck this weather gotta wait till tommorrow to change those tc rods

WOW!!! …Why does it remind me of Kryptonite?

Dude did your thumb get hit by one of those giant hails LOL?

my thumb was hit with an e18 external torx bolt while pulling an axle out of a smart car. it hurt like hell.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2a9d6dk.jpg

guys hood got effed

holy fuck, did that happen in this storm?

Bing says:

lol. But seriously, that looks brutal. Fuuuuuuuck!

Just one, and yes, yes she is :smiley:

Is it the same Asian girl you were banging like 3 years ago?

Does she have sideways vagina? lol …j/j

oooohhh, I totally forgot about that! lol

LOL, naw, that one got dropped a long time ago. Incidentally, the current one got dropped last night, I’m back to happily single :slight_smile:

Your such a man whore!

Toronto240sx, that .gif in your sig is fucking awesome. I don’t know why, it just is. lol

deadmau5 ftw

I will be seeing Deadmau5 in concert on June 7th at Venue night club in Athens, Greece!!!

I can’t wait!!! Deadmau5 is fucken pure awesomeness!

I have some friends from Montreal coming here to Greece for holidays in a few weeks and they will be joining me too, we even have our Canadian flags ready so we can represent!!! LOL!!!

It makes me so proud to see Canadian talent in Europe, it realy does man!

I heard of roomer Theory of a Deadman might be coming to Athens Greece, if they do, I will be there!..with the Canadian flag that is!
How come we are not so proud to be Canadian when we are in Canada, but then when we are not in Canada we are such proud Canucks! Eh?.. weird?