anyone ever do that sedation dentistry thing?

I had a filling done on Thursday last week. The novocaine was the worst part, it felt like my tooth was going to crack and exploded from underneath from the pressure. I really don’t mind needles other than that.

<EDIT> filling out an Inspire Dental Form now.

^ I had a wisdom tooth pulled with just Novocaine. Doc told me to make a fist and put it under my chin. It was the weirdest feeling ever.

How’d that go?

I really don’t mind paying a little extra to be comfortable. I like my dentist now, but I’d really like somewhere that uses more modern technology and possibly try sedation. I don’t have insurance so, I’m already over a grand on my credit card from dental work.

Like even now, I’m feeling super anxious. It’s terrible.

I had 4 wisdom teeth removed at once. They knocked me the fuck out, then took a saw, and sawed the teeth into quarter pieces, pulled them out, then sewed everything up.

45 minutes to do all 4 teeth, apparently. I woke up and was fucking woozy, they took me out in a wheel chair, apparently my wife said I made a weird comment to the nurse.

• Updated - - -

Yeah I had good Citigroup insurance, forget the name of it.

How was the recovery?

Heading to the oral surgeon for consulting on Tuesday. Probably have some teeth out thursday/friday.

Can I just go for the party?

Sure!

Go on…

good call…hope nobody is having sex well I’m out.

Let me know how it is. I hate the dentist. My teeth are shit but nothing hurts so haven’t been in years. Figure this may be a good option.

If you have dental, go and have them cleaned…That inspire place looks pretty legit.

Take it from me, go and have the cleanings done. It’s a lot better filling a tiny pinhole cavity than a root canal or tooth extraction. PLEASE go to the dentist.

I think I will need a root canal.

You would know if you need one…like it would not be smooth sailing for you right now if you needed one.

Oh ok. That is promising. My teeth are good but i do have gingivitis. I have started flossing more frequently and regularly to help combat that. Tough to get past the initial blood bath when floss touches my gums. haha

Maybe switch to Sensodyne tooth paste if you haven’t already. There is also specific mouth rinse for sensitive gums

I switched the last toothpaste to the restore/rebuild one. I actually is pretty awesome and has helped a lot.

Lol can’t believe this thread is 8 yrs old. I actually just manned up and went to regular dentist. Wasn’t too bad iirc and don’t even really mind going now.

@boxxa, dude… go to the damn dentist man… lol