anyone ever have mono?

well the past 2 days ive been pretty tired with a severe sore throat! my stomach has been upset and i think my spleen is aching a little bit plus ive been gettin fairly dizzy. ive never had it before so i dont know? i dont know if im imagining my spleen hurting since i went and read teh symptoms?!? anyone know whats up or had it before?

there is a bad stomach flu going around…

i had mono in highschool over ten years ago but mostly slept and had no energy

im gonna head to the doctor friday morning if i still feel like this after tomorrow!

soundsl ike you have gona-siffa-herb-aids :puke:

Originally posted by TwoForty
well the past 2 days ive been pretty tired with a severe sore throat!
stop sucking dick you faggot

Originally posted by Cutty
stop sucking dick you faggot

this is in on-topic for a reason because i wanted serious replies!

i knew you’d come back with a cry baby reply to that, dude you want fucking answers CALL a DOCTOR!!! ON TOPIC on a car board usually means serious topic about vehicals because that is the topic of the board.

i knew you’d come back with a cry baby reply to that, dude you want fucking answers CALL a DOCTOR!!! ON TOPIC on a car board usually means serious topic about vehicals because that is the topic of the board.

i am going friday. i was fuckin asking a question! im sorry to breech edicate on a fuckin car board

i am going friday. i was fuckin asking a question! im sorry to breech edicate on a fuckin car board

stupid noob:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well the past 2 days ive been pretty tired with a severe sore throat! my stomach has been upset and i think my spleen is aching a little bit plus ive been gettin fairly dizzy. ive never had it before so i dont know? i dont know if im imagining my spleen hurting since i went and read teh symptoms?!? anyone know whats up or had it before?

dude, should have eaten better to reduce your chances of getting ill…

LIKE MEAT!!!

im gone to the head doctor

head doctors are good but you need to take care of your self-like a full spectrum liquid vitamin, exercise a litte bit, eat healthy ect
pm me for details

Originally posted by Gnocide
head doctors are good but you need to take care of your self-like a full spectrum liquid vitamin, exercise a litte bit, eat healthy ect
pm me for details

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
dude, should have eaten better to reduce your chances of getting ill…

LIKE MEAT!!!

dude i get more protein than you can imagine! i eat fuckin tuna fish and chicken breasts for 4 of my 6 meals a day! it has nothing to do with my eating habits plus im taking over 100 grams a day in of supplemented protein shakes, bars, etc

pm me for details

thanks for the offer but i know my shit when it comes to nutrition and exercise :slight_smile:

ask mostly anyone on teh board i get made fun of it on a regular basis:D

thanks for the offer but i know my shit when it comes to nutrition :slight_smile:

• cough could of cough fooled cough* me
    people that know dont get sick

* cough could of cough fooled cough* me
people that know dont get sick

this is the first time ive remotely felt sick in atleast 4 years :mad: :mad: and hopefully it goes away fast!

im assuming my mom and sister have the same thing and they are both sleeping and have been that way all day.

dude i get more protein than you can imagine!
tell us something we didn’t already know :bukkake:

tell us something we didn’t already know :bukkake:

lmao:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sperm isnt really protein its DNA and RNA :wink:

sperm isnt really protein its DNA and RNA :wink:
whew, boy i’m glad u know you sperm info :tounge: