Anyone ever sue a city before?

Its understandable to want to dispute the charge, cause it does suck that he found something by searching your car.

It seems like the Cops are able to use just about any reason to search your vehicle. Random smell, a bong laying in the back, what may look like weed on the floor, weird behavior.

Having a good lawyer will ask the right questions to hopefully get you out of this.

But regardless you are a HUGE FAGGOT. I would love to say something like this to your face. Here’s something for you, STOP SMOKING POT.

Odd’s are you are one of these homo’s. Seriously really fucking cool man.

So Im confused…you had a Shamrock Shake in your back seat…I didn’t think they were going to be out for another week or two…wtf who is your connect son???

wow ur a grammar.

id be scared. hahahahaha

I just wasted my time reading this.
21 grams or less is just a ticket.
Pay the 250$ and shut the fuck up hahaha.

How have all of you lemmings all of a sudden decided that this guy is a law expert and this clearly was an illegal search? Somehow I’m pretty sure that when he shows up in court, it won’t be so cut and dry illegal anymore.

When/Where are you going to court?

NYSpeed meet?

:wave:

Word. They’re not just going to forget about the dead hooker because the cop didn’t fill out the paperwork accurately.

cheektowaga does this all the time anytime someone gets pulled over they get searched you say no they say that your drunk and can hold you so they are allowed to search. problem is people who dont have anyting in the car dont say anything and the people who bitch are the ones who get caught with shit and they arent going to listen to you. I just got pulled out of a friends car seats removed trunk opened everything thrown everywhere and all this cuz of a previous charge that was dropped its bullshit that they make there own rules and theres nothing you can do because you got caught with shit

3 different attorneys including mine were the ones that told me straight up what he did was illegal. it doesn’t matter, like I said, if he found anything or not. weed charge is gonna be a very small fine - who cares. fact is he illegally searched my shit which led to not only a bullshit arrest that should have never been allowed to be made (legally), lying in a statement so much i literally got sick when i read it, which caused the judge to think I was happy and didn’t give a fuck what was going on, causing him to set a ridiculously high bail for such a petty offense.

YOU SON OF A HAM

true, IF your lawyer doesnt have the balls to fight it. this is an extremely common loophole people use all the time to get out of much more severe charges. I dont even want out of the charge, i’ll admit I smoke pot to whomever and pay the fine… big deal. like JayS said, the only legitimate way about this is to get the charge dropped then sue for civil rights violations, which I wouldn’t do if they dropped the charge, i’d just let it go.

sorry, no one I know looks like that. almost funny though?

annnd I didnt say anything negative to you throughout this whole thread… :smash2:

way to start shit for nothing

still doesn’t mean you aren’t a faggot

STOP SMOKING POT

I’M ALREADY PULLED OVER!!!

CAPSLOCK FUCKING RULES… 420~~~!~!~!

Littering and…

Smoking the reefer

Eh. If your story is 100% legit. I would fight it too. An illegal search is an illegal search.

And yeah, you were wrong too, but the law says your ‘innocent’ if it was illegally obtained.

I’m keeping my complete opinion out of this, because everything said in this thread is hearsay.

:eyebrow: lmao get a life

funny thing is this is the last week I could smoke for the next 3 years so yea, i’m done