Anyone ever sue a city before?

you aren’t ‘innocent’, the evidence against you was wrongly obtained… therefore doesn’t exist

[They go up to the car.]

Driver: Sorry about the…

Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.

[The man gives him his license.]

Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.

Driver: [laughing] Sorry.

Foster: Is there something funny here boy?

Driver: Oh, no.

Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister… Larry Johnson?

[Foster stares at him.]

Foster: All right meow, where were we?

Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?

Foster: Am I saying meow?

Driver: I thought…

Foster: Don’t think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?

[The man laughs.]

Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?

Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.

Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin’ around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

:slight_smile:

I knew it was coming. I know this. I just didn’t feel like explaining. And most people have no idea how these things work. It was just easier to word for the masses. :meh2:

:lol: :rofl: :lolham:
Thread save :clap:

what 3 year term is holding you from smoking?

sorry… lets be friends :loopie:

:sario:

oops, i thought the you are not important from zero was to newman.

since he’s a POS who isn’t important outside his NYspeed life ha

:spank: more my style :stuck_out_tongue:

military… I probably just wont ever smoke again, but the soonest, and that would only be if I didnt re-enlist, would be 3 years.

Good luck but I think it’s just gonna come down to “They looked high and I smelled an odor of marijuana so I searched the car and found weed.”

Since we’re on the illegal search topic, isn’t it illegal for a cop to search a car of white kids because they are in a black neighborhood (racial profiling)? No passengers drinking or smoking, no bottles or paraphenalia in the vehicle.

how the fuck do you get a 3 year enlistment. I got nabbed with a 6er :frowning:

3 months to go though!

depends on MOS… if I get the special forces contract I will actually have to enlist for 6 years off the bat as well, this is what im hoping for… if for whatever reason I dont, i’m joining as a cavalry scout so I can get away with a 3 or 4 year contract.

branch? where you stationed? MOS?

ugh… well have fun in iraq… pm me if you want to know

hey look they turned out friends after all

And the thread has a happy ending!

:lockd:

hey look its a nissrolet cobalt 300z wtf

cobalt = color

:whogives: cuz that fucks it all up

A lot of people always say they’re going to pursue something like this but never do, so I’d like to see ineedacar chase this just for curiousity.

I’m sure the weed charge will get dropped/reduced, but as far as the illegal search goes, if the cop tells the judge he smelled an odor of marijuana and then found some then there it is.

Good luck.