Anyone have a hook up on a scratch and dent freezer and fridge?

Looking for the pizzeria would prefer new if I could get them for a deacent price.or if anyone has some decent ones for sale.
Thanks
D

Lol, my father can get any for free, but he doesn’t really care to help out businesses

^^^ thats like someone asking for a ride, and you saying well i have a car, but i dont let people sit in it…wtf kinda post was that…it dont help, so why post it?

very true…

suggestion… call a company and see if they will let you purchase stuff that is scratched or dented… which i’m assuming someone he already should have taken this step…

Orvilles has mad cheap stuff on the scratch and dent type. Tell them you promise future business to supply your business with the goods you need from them. Normally scratch and dent things are thrown out there for mediocre things, but occassionally if it is minor enough they hold onto them and sell cheap. Call the warehouse in lancaster on walden :wink:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:2,topic:33800"”]

Lol, my father can get any for free, but he doesn’t really care to help out businesses

[/quote]

Also glad that you think it’s funny.
I will try and call orvilles later and see how that works.
Thanks
D

There is this place, but it is in Binghamton, NY. They have recieved a lot of very good press and good reviews by local businesses and they help them out a lot. Might be worth a try as they deal with both new and used.

http://www.equipment123.com/index.html

Did you want a used one, or a new one with scratches, etc?

wnyappliances.com

[quote=“NYstanger,post:9,topic:33800"”]

wnyappliances.com

[/quote]

That looks like a nice hook up there.I’ll let some of my landlord buddies know as well
D

[quote=“JustinH,post:8,topic:33800"”]

Did you want a used one, or a new one with scratches, etc?

[/quote]

I would take used if I could find

how big of a freezer do you want? i have a 20 something cubic foot frost free (iirc) freezer i have marked at $449 down from $500. if you’ll come pick it up and hook me up at the pizzeria sometime, i’ll go $390 or $400 on it. let me know if you’re interested and i’ll run some numbers and give you an exact price tomorrow.

and for the record i have access to other freezers and fridges too, but i need more details as to what exactly you are looking for. measurements, cubic footage, etc.

if this is too much for not being an advertiser, an admin can edit accordingly. i get no personal benefit from the sale of this stuff.

Sears has a warehouse downtown that is full of scratch & dents.

<-- Got my stove & Stainless fridge there 3 years ago…

ok. the freezer i have for sale is going at 409.99 as of today. the model number is FFU2124DW if you want to look it up. it’s a Frigidaire.
-Retail $499.99
-21 cubic feet
-Manual Defrost
-Lock/key
-Interior light

if you are interested let me know and i’ll find a time you can come in when i’m working and pick it up.

had WNY appliances deliver me an awesome freezer and fridge today for 450 delivered no tx.Looks literally 99% new and exactly what I wanted.
Stanger has a free order of fingers whenever he wants
D

should have gone to orvilles with a hammer and screwdriver and pick out something nice rice before smacking and scrathing it, then point out the flaws when the salesperson comes around.