Anyone have Adobe Production Studio

Im looking into getting this, and I was just curious if anyone has it and how easy it is to use. Is it worth getting it? Can ya help me out?

i would not get it, unless ur making a hollywood movie because half the stuff it comes with you probably would not use. u could only see 4 things being used out of the 9

Then what do you suggest? Im trying to get animated menuse and buttons on the DVD and I also need an editing program.

I know, I say it any time someone mentions video editing or DVD authoring - Sony Vegas + DVD Architect = FTW.

It may be the underdog of the video world, but I like it. :slight_smile:

Man, I just checked out After Effects… I think I need to “borrow” a copy from Adobe for awhile. I always assumed it was simply an effects generator, like Particle Illusion, or something… It does some amazing things… Wow! TorrentSpy, here I come!

I guess my (newly edited) point about all this is: Use the right tool(s) for the job. The “right” tool may not always be the same for every user. I choose Vegas as my editor of choice. I love Corel Draw for vector work as opposed to Adobe Illustrator, but there’s really no beating Adobe Photoshop for raster editing.

i tried vegas and i didnt like it much i would rather use aftereffects to do the stuff it can do

speaking of which (didnt want to start a new thread)… anyone know of software that will let me filter video clips? aka, sharpen lines/remove ghosting/rainbowing/ect

would be nice for recorded TV as the image, while good, still isnt as good as I’d like (using a hauppauge PVR card)