film editing software

hey all i’ve got a bunch of videos that i’d like to make an attempt and collaborate a few of them… anybody know any free film editing software that isn’t hard to figure out?

FREE

if iMovie is free use that

A combo of evo racez.

Call stevey janowski and ask him for his sick skills.

dont have apple

whose dat

you wont find anything for free unless you know how to use torrents

funny thing is i was about to look for some myself. If we can find one with more then one software key or can be licensed for more then one pc lets go half.

i tried using windows movie maker, vid came out well but there was no sound from the video… i dunno why i had the volue up in the audio setting and nothings going on.

i dunno how to use torrents

how about cash or a charge card… do you know how to use those? Sony Vegas is good for the price.

no im 1/2 retarded…

i have windows movie maker, i dont need anything else i just need to figure out how to get the audio to work

pete look for the audio levels settings

I have used Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, and Cyberlink PowerDirector.

I actually paid for PowerDirector and use it to make all my videos now. The transitions are done with Adobe After Effects (the title screen for example) but that is complex and probably out of your realm of computer knowledge.

Here is some examples I’ve made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbg06oXNRi0 (my most epic work yet - and this is only the Adobe After Effects basics lol - A lot of the commercials you see are done in After Effects).

There really isn’t much that’s free that doesn’t suck…

Every thing is free if you know how to find it

Some of it is old though. Trust me, I looked and I know how to find it.

Cyberlink was worth the $100 I spent.

Yea some times it takes a bit but you can find it given you wanna spend the time to search

Adobe Premier ftw, that’s all I use. Minimal cost as well :thumbup

This is why I went with Cyberlink.

Cyberlink products suck balls.

Adobe products however do not suck balls. Premier and after effects are crazy