Pre-Paid Legal Services....

My father is a lawyer in Chicago for a firm called Evans, Loewenstein, Shimanovsky & Moscardini (www.elsm.com) the Illinois firm that is contracted by PPL to handle any issues for their clients in this state. He is also the one who carries the 24hr emergency cell phone (extra membership costs to get access to that number).

He’s been at ELSM for about 10 years and I’ve heard quite a bit about PPL. He does NOT sell the insurance. From my families perspective it is a waste of money, but we have unlimited free legal consultation… On the other hand, if you are constantly in need of legal ADVICE (not always service) then its a great deal. The lawyers/firms are more than happy to talk to the clients about any legal issue, but should the problem require more than a letter or phone call you will have to pay legal fees (reduced, not sure how much though).

I don’t know the ins and outs of the service very well, but if you have specific questions and want an answer form someone who is NOT a salesperson I can forward him messages and see what he says about it.