Pre-Paid Legal Services....

its total bullshit, i have known about this for years and it does nothing for you unless you constantly need a lawyer. a friend of mine in college sold it and even he thinks its BS

pre-paid legal = :bsflag:

My friend had this a few years ago…
Although it made him feel invinceable…
He got like 12 traffic tickets in a few months…
Each one was taken care of all he did was make a phone call…
lawyer went to court FOR HIM, and pleaded them all down to parking tickets maybe $20 each.

in

so fucking IN

any service that is sold by people not in the profession, through a screwy ACN or other style piramid scheme makes me think twice. True the glossy exterior looks good, but if it is so good, why isn’t a company selling this full time, not kids with VHS tapes in their back packs. This service might be different, but i doubt it.

[quote=“MicaH,post:15,topic:38421"”]

ive heard good things… i think theres some thing about u have to have for 90 days before u can use the service or somethin? like u cant get a ticket, then sign up right away for them to handle that case

[/quote]

90 days before you can use the automotive portion of the service

i used to sell PPL memberships a while back…worked my way decently high up the “corporate structure” and even had a chance to speak at one of the national conventions back when

the service is SOLID…i’ve had mine for 6-7 years easy…always very fast response from every attorney ive had to contact, and they do handle most any legal situation (except DWI they do not handle, but they advise on…or so it was when i stopped selling it)

shis tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite yo

My father is a lawyer in Chicago for a firm called Evans, Loewenstein, Shimanovsky & Moscardini (www.elsm.com) the Illinois firm that is contracted by PPL to handle any issues for their clients in this state. He is also the one who carries the 24hr emergency cell phone (extra membership costs to get access to that number).

He’s been at ELSM for about 10 years and I’ve heard quite a bit about PPL. He does NOT sell the insurance. From my families perspective it is a waste of money, but we have unlimited free legal consultation… On the other hand, if you are constantly in need of legal ADVICE (not always service) then its a great deal. The lawyers/firms are more than happy to talk to the clients about any legal issue, but should the problem require more than a letter or phone call you will have to pay legal fees (reduced, not sure how much though).

I don’t know the ins and outs of the service very well, but if you have specific questions and want an answer form someone who is NOT a salesperson I can forward him messages and see what he says about it.

[quote=“TORQDSS,post:21,topic:38421"”]

its total bullshit, i have known about this for years and it does nothing for you unless you constantly need a lawyer. a friend of mine in college sold it and even he thinks its BS

pre-paid legal = :bsflag:

[/quote]

your a retard. It’s like an insurance policy. So I take it that your medical insurance and automobile insurance are bullshit too? I already used thsi service twice since July. It’s well worth it in my book.

read the post above yours… ugh, its pointless as stated unless you always need legal ADVICE…

Luti on this subject>you

P.S. it is YOU’RE