Downloading video editing software...

On my old computer I used Videopad video editing software, I downloaded it and some how found the key code online to register it as if i purchased it.

My old computer well is old and it’s too slow to edit videos even in Videopad…

So I decided I’d try to find a program and a key code to edit videos on my girlfriends computer and ran into a Trojan/virus that said FBI, piracy, and all that fun shit my pants type of stuff. Some how this happened and i didnt even download a thing just surfing caused me to get infected.

I fixed the Trojan/virus situation but I still need a video editing program, I don’t need a ton of feature just want to be able to add a transition and cut/edit the clips.

Can someone help me find a program that I can use that’s decent and is capable of the things I listed above? Just want to edit some RC vids maybe some car vids too

Thank you

If you want, you can download the Adobe Premier Pro for 30 days?

Transitions and cut clips… shouldnt any basic software that comes with your computer do that?

Microsoft Expressions Encoder, or whatever its called these days

Windows Movie Maker? That does a pretty good job for being free.

This might help you out as well. Look at the replacements for Adobe Premier:

doesn’t go pro have a free software?

My go pro didnt come with anything that I remember.

Tried Lightworks but since the format of the vids I’m trying to import are HD I need the licensed version ($65)… So much for that program :confused:

Check the website or do a Google search for it. I downloaded it once, but imovie was better.

No luck with the gopro editor. I have a Sony camcorder and the videos are mts, I’m in the middle of trying to now convert the files.

Downloaded Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 Trail. I guess I’m probably gonna buy an older verizon of it “11”, after I test out adobe Premiere.

Made this video of my nitro RC Truck, lol didn’t plan for it to be such a long video, should of broke it up into two vids. I will say the sony Movie studio isn’t the easiest thing to use but I think if I got used to it I would like it.

Best bet is to download the trial version of Adobe Premiere, and if you scope around in the right places you can find instructions on how to patch it. :wink:

I tried downloading it but adobes download manager/helper isn’t working for some reason. Then I found a download link from adobes website with the files in a zipped folder, but I try to extract it and it didnt unpack the files it just sat there and did nothing.

It’s like god won’t let me experience adobe premiere lol, I’m about to buy either Sony Vegas or adobe premiere I just want to test out premiere first. Tired of searching for a key code and getting Trojans along the way.

I have Vegas pro or platinum movie maker that i would sell. If you’re interested I’ll find the box when i get home and give you more details.

This is the one i have and it was $130, but i would take $50 for it i guess…(not sure what they go for now). I don’t plan on using it so if you need it after your free trials let me know.

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/donkeyballs69/IMG_20130218_182848.jpg