anyone here familiar with megasquirt?

donovan is busy with house stuff, haenzel is in maryland, i have the proper firmware loaded i just need someone to come over and draw up a basemap and calibrate some sensors. im using megatune v2.25. i have a laptop, ive done a bunch of reading, i just want someone experenced here to guide me through the tuning process.

money/food/beer/reacharounds/pics of my gf’s boobs available for payment.

pm me, thanks.

turbociv

donovan (turbociv) is busy with house stuff, ive talked to him he really has no time to come to the southtowns and i can understand that, buying a house is srs bsns

I was unaware that was his name…my apologies.

Damn internet names vs. real people names.

oh es cool y0

what do you need to know?

how to calibrate my cts, tps i just want someone experenced here with me for a few hours to guide me through some things, i just dont want to eff anything up.

the guy who made my harness sent me basemaps but the table kept getting corrupted when i try to load them. ive messed with it a bit and everything is set up properly (i think?) im just a n00b and need someone to hold my hand for a bit (not literally)

Im currently setting up my MS for the first time too (previously used an old ass pos Haltech). Unfortunately I live like 1:45 away. :frowning: or I think I could maybee help.

I wonder whats happening to the tables… DId you choose the right code variant in the “configurator”? I had that issue at first. Kept giving me like 8708707343 errors.

Worst case you could probably use the VE calculator to come up with that table at least if you cant get yours going.

Dan

what about that guy jason i think he works at car quest (could b wrong) who wired up the ms on that gay ass orange turbo z34. i watched him do the whole wire harness then calibrate everything n get it started up for him n shit, dont know his name on here or if he is even on here

jnj???

jam,

tools --> Calibrate tps

closed throttle ADC count = FOOT OFF THROTTLE … click the button. it’ll get a number.

open throttle ADC count = FOOT TO THE FLOOR… then click the button. This number shoudl be significantly HIGHER than teh closed throttle #.

Throttle adapted :wink: ------------- save file.

Is your MS configurator setup correctly? Is your wideband reading NOT 7:1 yet?

Easytherm:
http://www.msefi.com/viewforum.php?f=26

That will tell you everything you need to know.

do work.

I’d be afraid of the rest of the hideous wiring in the engine bay. Sucks you got it like that.

Is the underhood wiring still all screwy like it was before?

Jam - read the FAQs on msefi… then read em again.

If you simply cannot get it setup, I can come out sometime this weekend - maybe. I’m no expert, but I’ve setup & tuned MS1 before.