Anyone know any good Oral Surgeons in the Robinson / Hopewell area?

Wisdom teeth are F’n killing me and my dentist wants me to get them out ASAP. Im drinking codeine cough syrup and popping vycodins to stop the pain. Anyone know a good surgeon that local. The best I could find appt wise is the beginning of March… f that

g/l…all the places i went to said it prob would take alittle bit, cuz u have to make appointment for them to see u first, then setup a time to go get them pulled:rant:

Is it all 4 teeth? Or can you pinpoint which one is killing you? When I had to have mine out, it got so bad, the bad tooth got infected and I was in so much pain I called and they took me the same day for the consultation, gave me an antibiotic which literally stopped the pain within 20 minutes of taking the first one, and also vicodin. They had me in there 5 days later to take it out (had to wait til the infection was gone). They would only remove the one, even tho all 4 have to eventually come out, and it sucked because it cost me $180, but that money was so worth it. I feel your pain, and it sucks bigtime. My oral surgeon was down here in Jefferson though. Your dentist should be able to recommend one?

Jeremy I went here last year. Near hopewell.

Dr. George Visnich
2501 chestnut street
Aliquippa,Pa 15001
724-378-9523

not that way but mine was in brentwood/whitehall area at the intersection of brownsville and rt 51 in the GBU building aewsome job and took me with in 3 days

two of my ex’s got them done in pleasant hills on gill hall road just off of old clairton rd. he did an awesome job on both of them also

just get put under where ever you go. and dont drive to or from there

thats where I got mine done as well. Great job and i was in the room, knocked out, tooth pulled and woke up in 5 minutes. no pain afterwards.

def when i went a couple years ago they only did 2 and did not put me under and i regret it

Dr. George Visnich
2501 chestnut street
Aliquippa,Pa 15001
724-378-9523

I lined one up locally here. He came highly recommended from a couple friends / family. Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get these damn things out soon.