Anyone know someone who breeds Italian Greyhounds?

Im looking to buy an Italian Greyhound puppy,does anyone know of any kennels or people tha breed them locally?

check in the paper under the classified sections. my g/f and i were looking at puppies a couple weeks ago and saw some greyhound ads

YES my GF knows someone who is about to have a littler (I believe)… this breeder is kinda picky about who she gives dogs to… but is a good breeder. My GF has one and when it’s not being a hyper active pain in the ass… I’m going to a dog show today w/ her… when I see her I’ll call and ask. Dont buy from Dan’s Breeders or whatever the fuck they are called. they’ll give you a dog that has come out of a puppy mill *(No health testing on the father and mother)
PM me with what and when you are looking for and I"ll get back to you when I can.

Im looking for a small 7-10 pound breed. I would perfer blue or black and white, but any color really. Do you have a clue as to what she charges? Im not looking to spend over $500. I already have a jack russell so hyper dogs arent a problem.

I dunno I"ll find out what she charges… you are probably looking at over 500 for her dogs but I’ll find out for sure.

http://www.infinitisighthounds.com/
you can probably expect to spend around 1200 for a puppy… that is with spay / nutering, and all shots. She is waiting for a female to get into season then she will be breeding one of her dogs.
For a less expensive option you may want to look into rescue, it’ll save you a little bit and for the most part you will still probably get a good quality dog. She shows many of her dogs, and all of the one’s i’ve met are wonderful.

Again… I’d recommend that you DONT go to a pet-store or to Dan’s Kennels… you will get a crappy quality dog riddled with health problems and a shortened lifespan.

If you choose to go with a different breeder than Kim… make sure to ask what kind of health testing is done, and how old the puppies are before they release them. Hips, eyes and heart should be tested in both parrents. The dogs should not be released anytime before 13 weeks after birth.

I’m currently looking again for an Italian Greyhound puppy, as Mentioned above I already talked to the women 73ghia mentioned and she is out of my price range. Anyone know a place or person?

I had one for 1 week before I found out it had 3 different parasites. Was a fun little dog but seemed so feeble that I dint really go back to get another.

↑ So where did you get it? Most places guarantee their health. What happened to it?