Anyone know someone who does concrete?

I need to get a roughly 20’x30’ slab poured so I can put up a shed in the near future. I really need to get a place to store my sleds, lawn mower, etc so they aren’t just sitting outside in the rain. I have my eye on a few sheds or I may just build my own, but regardless I need the slap poured. Does anyone know someone who does concrete work and can give me a rough ballpark estimate so I know what I need to come up with?

texting you- my buddy does concrete work

R D Postulka concractors, all they do is concrete

that’s a big “shed”

I want to do it the full width of the garage (I believe it’s only 16’ but I’m just saying 20’ to be safe) and long enough to hold 3 sleds, riding mower, push mower, 2 bikes (in the winter) and all that other crap. I found a couple pre-made at around 14’x24’ but I’m not sure what I want to do yet. If I build my own, I can share the back garage wall (even maybe make a doorway) and it will be easier permit wise because I am just extending a pre-existing structure rather than adding new…

FYI better run that past the town or they could make you take it diwn.

and kyra she could make you take it down too

When it comes time, I will be doing the whole permit thing (or at least finding out if I need to). The last thing I want is for them to see it on their satellite views and coming after me.

You have a nice amount of land to work with, shouldn’t be a problem. I drive by everyday.

When my parents had my friend build them a shed they did wood floor on cinder blocks as a foundation so it wasn’t a fixed structure. It was a loophole around the permit. Not sure if your town is the same though.

you dont need a permit for a pre-made shed like one from Classic Sheds

^All depends where you live. You need a permit for one in guilderland

Guilderland is where my parents have there’s. no permit needed if its elevated not on a fixed foundation.

get it delivered on a Saturday and you dont have to worry about it since town people dont work weekends.

Definitely a permit needed foundation or not, just looked Into this 2 weeks ago

in Rotterdam no permit is needed for a pre-made shed but you need one to build a wooden kit shed. Nothing needed for a metal shed either.

We already had a huge slab in place from the previous owners of the house and put it on there.

Hmm i dunno. This was 5 yrs ago or so. They checked into it and were told no permit needed maybe it changed. Either way its been there and they’ve never been hassled.

Every area is different, I know in Schenectady if the structure is over 100 sq ft you need a permit, I checked into that last year when I built my shed.

There’s is 8’x10’ I wanna say also so that could be a big factor as well.

I’m looking at something around 12’x24’ minimum so I will need a permit almost guaranteed. I am most likely going to be building one so it suits my exact needs.

Size doesn’t matter in guilderland, they want the $ for the permit