anyone know this GSX in the falls?

Guy here at the pizzeria was interested in calling on it and was seeing if anyone on here knew the car.
Thanks

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1838781823.html

$4000? Something doesn’t sound right.

thats such a badass price for that car…stolen?

nice car… nice price.

Hmm, somethings up.

Crank…walk.

Hmm, somethings up.

Crank…walk.

Hmm, somethings up.

Crank…walk.

lol @ 7k in performance mods
dudes got a bunch of ebay shit

Doesn’t seem too low. I mean it’s not like it’s the cleanest gsx I’ve ever seen. Nor do I get the impression that’s it’s in good running condition by him saying that he doesn’t have the time fix it. I could be wrong though.

recently registered with new New York plate and up for sale already?

all the car needs is a water pump gaskit, i dont have time to fix and just want it gone. erik-716-957-8400

nm it’s sounds right on target for price… just check to motor is running right.

also with what’s done it’s an Emery special … at least the fuel setup.

that must be where the 7k in parts and labor came from especially if STM hooked it up :lol:

Har har har double post lol. =p

+won

This is my friends car. As far as ebay parts not really deebo, what ic piping and ic and that manifold no biggie. Turbo is a MHI from FP.

Only STM parts he got was the fuel setup and he knows not to deal with them now, he was warned and he was also forced to pickup the parts from Roch cause their so backwards. STM never touched this car.

And yes he spent almost 7k in parts this past winter and some parts that were not needed such as the sparco seatbelts that ran him $300+.

And Freek, he bought this car early '09 and took it off the road over the winter then got new plates after 4/1.

Never really worked on car besides turbo install( I would of fed it oil from the head) and clutch bleeding but I can tell you what I know about the car, from the last time I rode in it which was a month ago, it ran fine no problems. It pulled very strong with no tune boost peaks at around 15psi.

Known problems, the water pump is starting to leak and I’d install a new one if your gonna be in there. When the shifter linkage was installed no bushings were put in idk why? So car is hard to put in reverse when running. Car was also originally auto at a point. And that gm maf blow thru setup isn’t even a good setup imo so a real good tune is neccesary. Timing belt was replaced not to long ago, I recall prev owner gave my friend maintanence writeups. Needs tires all around too.

As far as crankwalk is concerned it hasn’t shown signs, but if I ever thought about buying another 7bolt 2g i’d have the crankend play checked before purchase.

:tup: there ya go … like I said price looks right on. Looks like a good deal for the mechanically inclined (like anyone owning a DSM should be).[

Yup, I mean it’s a turbo DSM that’s 12 years old anyone not familar with them fully should read up on them. Otherwise when maintained they do well. You know Freek.

I tried stopping him from selling it, it worked for a bit but he changes his mind rather quickly lol.

car is VERY clean and move good for whats done to it. i see it daily

Id totally buy this for a winter beater if i didn’t want a winter car I have to work on all the time lol. Are these even reliable in closer to stock form?

Fast … cheap… reliable … pick two…

its a dsm lol pick one