anyone know whats happend at canal fest tonight/now

Hahaha I am not even from Buffalo but when I went to NT for canal fest last weekend, I thought it was def the most white trash town I have ever been in.

This just proves it.

apparently the wallet wasnt the only thing stolen, they said they are still looking for his legs…

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:5,topic:32793"”]

Another Honda crash.
Did anyone know that kid that died in Lancaster the other night in a Civic?

[/quote]

any body got information on this?

kid went to my school. racing on hilly road. left ground. flipped. hit tree. kid go bye bye

name?

nvm, just found a big myspace thing and pics of him…r.i.p.

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:32793"”]

The guy driving the car was missing both of his legs.

Crippled people don’t contribute to society. They should all drown in canals.

[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“newman,post:18,topic:32793"”]

The guy driving the car was missing both of his legs.

Crippled people don’t contribute to society. They should all drown in canals.

[/quote]

Next time I see you, tell me that to my face and then I’ll tell you all about my Dad and him being crippled since he was 6. He is missing a leg. Then I’ll tell you how he was a volunteer fireman with a wooden leg. Then I’ll go on to tell you how he saved a lot of people. Then I’ll punch you in the face repeatedly until you beg me to stop.

How is that you fucking moron ?

Sometimes you are the most classless person on this forum. You really are a piece of shit sometimes. Hopefully you’ll never need a crippled person to save your dumb ass…

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:22,topic:32793"”]

they said they are still looking for his legs…

[/quote]

and those aren’t cheap.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:28,topic:32793"”]

Next time I see you, tell me that to my face and then I’ll tell you all about my Dad and him being crippled since he was 6. He is missing a leg. Then I’ll tell you how he was a volunteer fireman with a wooden leg. Then I’ll go on to tell you how he saved a lot of people. Then I’ll punch you in the face repeatedly until you beg me to stop.

How is that you fucking moron ?

Sometimes you are the most classless person on this forum. You really are a piece of shit sometimes. Hopefully you’ll never need a crippled person to save your dumb ass…

[/quote]

angrytown, usa.

you have to know me well enough to know i don’t actually mean that.

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:32793"”]

angrytown, usa.

you have to know me well enough to know i don’t actually mean that.

[/quote]

Whether it is what you believe or not, you need to engage your brain before typing shit like this. You post so much useless bullshit on here. I know you are just an attention whore and that is why you do it. You need to make up for all your other short comings.

And yes, I know there is an ignore feature. I guess watching you is like watching a train wreck. I just can’t turn away. I want to see the big crash that really fucks you up…

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:31,topic:32793"”]

Whether it is what you believe or not, you need to engage your brain before typing shit like this. You post so much useless bullshit on here. I know you are just an attention whore and that is why you do it. You need to make up for all your other short comings.

And yes, I know there is an ignore feature. I guess watching you is like watching a train wreck. I just can’t turn away. I want to see the big crash that really fucks you up…

[/quote]

Oh please, it’s funny for the same reason rape/aids jokes are funny. you have to know that i’m enough of a humanitarian/smart enough to not actually think something like that. :ham:

[quote=“newman,post:32,topic:32793"”]

Oh please, it’s funny for the same reason rape/aids jokes are funny. you have to know that i’m enough of a humanitarian/smart enough to not actually think something like that. :ham:

[/quote]

To stoop to your level, I hope you get anally raped and aquire AIDS and then die of an unrelated Cancer while suffering miserbly…

Now go fuck off…mmm…k?

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:33,topic:32793"”]

To stoop to your level, I hope you get anally raped and aquire AIDS and then die of an unrelated Cancer while suffering miserbly…

Now go fuck off…mmm…k?

[/quote]

you forgot the part about beating me with a pair of prosthetic legs. :gotme:

[quote=“newman,post:34,topic:32793"”]

you forgot the part about beating me with a pair of prosthetic legs. :gotme:

[/quote]

If that’s what you are into, my Dad has many spares. I’m sure he’d let me borrow it when I tell him about this conversation. In fact, I am sure he is willing to do the beating himself. I’ll find out for you…

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/788584~Anger-Management-Posters.jpg

I LOL’d.

Mainl because I know newman is just a big pussy deep down. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“K Cuv,post:36,topic:32793"”]

[/quote]

I have no anger, just hatred.