Anyone own a RAZR phone?

Are you still keeping the razor for 3-4 years?

I also have a V710 with tens of thousands of other people…and guess what…I don’t care…I don’t buy shit to be exclusive I buy it b/c it performs well. Being exclusive never has and never will be a factor in what I buy.

if you want exclusivity, go find one of those phones that costs like 30K

Yeah, the phone works great and I have no problems with it. It’s just every time I walk into a room and see half the people with RAZR phones, I curse the day Moto sent the press release for this phone, with their original intentions. :slight_smile:

But back on topic - If you want a great phone, the RAZR is it… just ask 1 outa 2 people on the street. :tup:

lol…i love how this thread went wayyyyyyyyy off topic

silly josh…yea yea…fo as long as i have known u…you have always had new Motorola phones…i’ll give ya that :slight_smile:

thanks man…made my decision alot easier…:tup:

OMFG.

Its a phone.

I have a RAZR and I like it. The only thing I hate is that everytime I make a call or something, there is always somebody saying “you got a RAZR!?!?”. Got it when it came out and now everybody has those damn things.

My only complaint is that the earpiece is very quiet, and it’s frustrating when you’re around other people and trying to hear. I also got my gf a silver one for xmas and soon discovered that her’s as video capture but my (black) razr does not. That sucks, maybe because hers is a month newer or silver? I dont really know.

im not a big fan of moto.

i would suggest the samsung over it.

only, get the a950, you will be happier not having that stupid camera on the side. god thats a terrible design.

I wonder if some of the Bluetooth functionality is disabled on the Verizon RAZR?

Verizon does not like to let your transfer photos without their network.

samsung>moto any day of the week, motos reception sucks ass compared to samsung and even nokia

so unlock it, problem solved.

:slight_smile:

??? Really???

moto reception has always been the best out of any phone I’ve ever used

Motorola GSM (Cingular, TMobile) = good reception
Motorola CDMA (Verizon, Sprint) = mediocre

mehhhhhhhh ive always thought moto’s phones had good reception on vzw. what i was getting at is that their lower end phones are generally made poorly. plus that stupid charging port really pisses me off.

i also would rank them as having the most problems with software on phones.

Since its not a GSM phone, he would have to convince Verizon to give him the code or figure it out himself. And if he could convince them (very unlikely) he would have to show them proof that the phone wasn’t stolen. In other words; you can’t unlock a non-GSM phone.

And if this was the case, anyone with a V710 could have and would have done it. Instead, there is a lawsuit against Verizon :tup:

Will you get over the charge port already? :slight_smile: I don’t think any of the new high-end Moto phones still use it anyway. I know for a fact the verizon version of the RAZR has the mini USB charger :tup:

Any of you have cingular and a Razor? I for the love of god cannot get it to send picture messages. It appears to upload it, then says “Error, cannot send”. I went to cingulars website and made sure all the settings in my phone were correct.

no, it bothers me to no end. its been faulty for YEARS. why the hell did they have to wait till now to change it? and from what ive seen every phone BUT the razor that moto puts out, except a few ones for cinular, use that stupid 3 prong tip. ugh i want to punch whoever came up with that port, its caused me so much frustration.

my current phone is the nokia 6682 main reason i got that was of th edge 10