anyone putting the cars away?

Not for a while, Ive used the heat 2 time now, cold roads, and street tires + the new 4;30 gears = fun times 1-2-3rd gear :slight_smile:

this is the first year i actually have a car to store. anyone got any tips on how to prep the car to sit for 4-6 months?

I am holding out until Nov 1st

Just got back from crusing mine out to Lockport, actually :awdrifter:

mine was never out to begin with.

trying to sell it so i don’t have to store it :stuck_out_tongue:

fuck that…im hoping i can drive mine on a nice dry clean winter day. besides, the car is kept where i “put-it-away” anyway so i don’t really have a process other than pulling it in the garage and turning it off

:word: going to be taking mine out today to test out the new fuel system :wink:

stop by the shop

ill be there in about an hour

i’ll text you when i’m leaving my house…i should be leaving around 6:40ish

well im trying to get rid of the spec before the snow comes.

and the roush is most likely going in storage by the end of the month or once my front bumper is painted and back on the car.

my car has been in storage since may :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

its on the road all year, i just dont drive it when its shitty out

mine is in 4 the winta

you could basically plow the roads with the tiger.

it’s amazing the mix of cars and what gets stored and what doesn’t. If I was driving an EVO or an STI I would probably keep it on the road all year long.

I am getting ready to put it away… have to change the oil and do a few things, I would also like to store it somewhere else, will make it easier to start the diesel in the winter if its garaged

I got mine, yes driving the bird through the winter

Anyone put their winter tires on for the winter? I was thinking of doing it this week, but the 10 day forcast shows 41 as the low with not much change of rain/snow…

Wait two weeks or do it now to get it over with while it’s warmer out?

Ew, no. It’s going to be 67, 68, 70 on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and I’ve got the blinders of denial on.