Anyone running Cusco engine mounts on here?

I drove in one a couple of years ago, it was a vibrating massage at idle, but smoothed out once the revs got going.

Also drove in silvia_drift’s nismo engine/tranny mount car, it was a great difference from a worn out stock car… but it seemed to still be a little jittery with more active driving… but what’s done is done. My cusco engine mounts are in the mail already :cool:

I got bitten by the spring bug and bit the bullet by buying myself some new parts this spring. I got a peak performance race tranny mount and cusco engine mount. This should really improve the shift feel and stop the shifter from jerking around with more active driving no doubt.

I was wondering who on here runs something like this. I was searching the forum and found that intense motorsports was running something like this. Anyone else?

My memory is a little weak from a few years ago in the cusco engine mounted car I drove in. So refreshen me. About what RPMs does it smooth out on you (the vibrating massage from idle disappears). At cruising speeds I’m sure it shouldn’t even exist… so shoot.

I have Cusco Engine Mounts along with a Nismo Tranny Mount.

And you’re correct. It does vibrate the whole car quite a bit at idle, pretty much at any rpm under 1100rpm or so. Once you rev the car to above that, there’s no more vibration. I think that the mounts still make the car a lot noisier but that could be because my car is stripped.

But once you’re driving and cruising, you won’t notice any vibration, it feels nice and smooth.

Excellent. Thanks for the feedback.

Personally, if I could do it again, I think that I would’ve gone with Nismo Mounts though, not as harsh and definitely a lot better for daily driving.