nismo motor and transmisson mount interior vibration

hey guys im getting my sr swap done and the guy who is doing it said i don’t need nismo motor mounts cause they will make the interior vibrate like crazy and make lots of noises, is this true? has any one here had these problems with nismo mounts?

False, they’re soft enough for street and hard enough to transfer power.
I’ve read only good things about them.

yes theyre stiffer so you will feel more over stock mounts. I for one had megan mounts and there was def more vibration.

dont be a pussy.

edit: wrong post

nismo mounts WILL NOT make the interior vibrate any more than stock…they are made from a harder, more durable rubber but stock appearance.

these mounts are the best option for a street car, cusco style or billet polyurathane mounts are too stiff and would cause vibration IMO

for $230 US you cant go wrong…ive had mine for months now

He’s wrong and thinking of another product.

All true.

I didn’t feel much more over stock…

i certainly did. Not while driving mind you. Just at idle.

just fill your stock mounts with urethane, altho there will be mild vibration at idle, and perhaps low rpm like ~2000, i mean these are prob more stiff than the nismo mounts at least mine real tight, but i kind of over loaded them lol, the car feels way tighter tho, up to you if you dont mind some mild vibration, you only really notice in higher gears at low rpm,

this is the stuff i used