Anyone still play Forza 3?

Ilya what’s you GT?

IlyaKolo

I have 1,722 credits :lol. Save me Singh.

Arright sent

my fav game. GT is HANSTECH. i made a carbon kevlar hood for my 350z…looks sweet. send me some arab money! lol.

im gonan sign on for a bit today at random points, if u guys aint online i have an idea

go put a car up for auction for whatever you want and i’ll buy it… do it today if u can

dont get greedy u bastards

play it when im home and bored (so… a lot at home :rofl). never go on live though, i just want to complete all of the career races

That’s like asking someone if they still jerk off to Britney Spears.

And the answer is OF COURSE!

3,000,000 for a Fiat sound good? lol. I bow down to Sultan Singh.

I’ll be on tonight at like 9:30-10:00 or so after I get home from my night class.

Had a blast playing NFS: Hot Pursuit with Chad (OP) and some of his buddies last night. I forgot I had a Mic (came with my new XBox) so once I got that hooked up it was a good time.

ya thats fine put it up for sale and send me a msg when its up there

i gotta build and sell arab money cars, im gonna sell them for like 50 mill a piece im gonna start with 5 veyrons first

Will do. Thanks.

I’ll Put a G8 Up that says Singh on the side haha… I’ll be on later tonight too ILYA if your on!

I’m gonna have to get some better cars. All of those stock cars handle like crap.

We can do NFS again, that crap was fun. Are any of those other dudes on here? The guy talkin bout the ZR1 should sign up.

I have to figure out how to increase the mic sensitivity so I can whisper lol (I took off the foam piece at the end last night as you suggested). Parents go to bed kinda early and it’s an old house so the walls are thin as hell.

What kinda headset you all use for live? I’m thinking of getting a nice one like a turtle beach one.

I shoulda used live a long time ago. It was far more fun racing against you guys than the AI.

u guys really like NFS? when u got forza i dont see the attraction to nfs… ewww

anyways ok man ill go online prolly in a lil bit when i get back and buy your awesome car, i wanted a G8 anyways

I like the arcadyness of it. The drifting is fun. But with a real car (not stock), Forza can be fun too.

I know Im not allowed here cause Im Ps3, but I still like NFS Shift quite a bit.

NFS was just fun cause more then 2 of us had it… But the one guy got a copy of Forza 3 today and he will be one later… I tell the kid talking about the zr1 to join all the time he’s in love with his gsxr600 so he could mix it up with other riders on here… I’m more of a car guy then bike guy, I just bought my CBR to go riding with him when I can.

Singh did you hit forza up? And are you gunna be playing tonight as well?

I’m getting on now.

I totally ripped Singh off on a camaro. Tricked that A-RAB mofo :lol.

:lol