anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

No ice for me this weekend…well Saturday atleast, picking up a motor I just bought out in Mass.:o:ninja

Sunday I might be out with the new sled though!

studded up, readt do do some damage! only used 500 studs too!

thanks again drew!

yah petes raptarrrr should hook up pretty damn good now. Adam, you better watch out!

Pete, are you aware that you have a bunch of hott girls that live somewhere on your road? lol When I was getting in my car they were waving and saying hey…they were hot…they were in a car driving by.

Just picked these up for the A4:

Im not too worried! I just pulled a mean wheelie on the ice in front of my house!! lol

NO WAY!! Seriously??:eek:

hmm, prolly cuttin the light or was it a silver saturn, if it was a saturn, they are:sad:

sick…should be a good time then

we going saturday?

Yes sir. Should be there around 1130-12 with any luck. Im pretty sure my buddy AJ is coming too

newer saturn? maybe…the girls in the back were good looking from what I saw…didnt see the driver.

My fronts arent studded though LOL… So im gonna be a straight line fuck once again!

ok sounds good. I will show up around then too.

get to it!

You better get those front ones studded otherwise you’re not gonna have any fun.

ya think itll be that bad without the fronts. I figured if i have most of my weight on the rears that durning the corners the front tires will barely be touching the ground, and just kinda pointing it where to go. Who knows though lol, im thinkin too much

o boy your wrong!

front tires count just as much as the rears.

Damnit thats not what i wanna hear lol. I guees ill have to go out and buy the small studs for the fronts…

get going.

pete has a pack of 250 he will sell you for 22$

You will understeer like whoa! Correction, you won’t steer…period.

Lol. DO IT MY SON!