anyone want to hit the ice this weekend?

me to im leavin my house in a few gotta drop the kids off at mommas house

Im leaving here at 11:30. It takes me 25 minutes or so to get there.

12:30 at Hess now.

From what I’ve heard so far, I guess Ballston Lake’s pretty beat… so we’re gonna be down at Ex 8 as well, sometime this afternoon with the 100’s.

See y’all there!

sickkkk shit load of people going

Haha- oh yes, ‘heads up!’

No really, that’s the only bad thing I’ve heard, all the cross-traffic gets a little scary around there. Just gotta keep an eye out for random traffic…

great time esp havin to yank nicks a4 out of the water

Yeah I had fun, left to get fuel then realized I needed to yank parts off the civic and get them shipped out tomorrow soo couldn’t go back…I’ll probably be back next weekend.

damn i wanna go. I was trying to get off from work, and I might pick up a set of studded tires for the 250r :slight_smile:

nick has picks of the a4 in the snow bank and water yo u guys would of been fucked witout me

Good time. Maybe next weekend Ill take my quad in the new quad hauler.

Thanks Pete for letting me ride the 90.

I have a complete extra set of studded tires on rims…let me know if you want them.

yah today was fun… I can feel im already getting sore haha

Was wicked fun today. Were def goin back next weekend. I need studs and some nerf bars in a bad way though. Runnin over my foot FTL!

you ride like old people fuck

slow and sloppy:rofl

Im definately planning on going next weekend. I really need to get some studded tires but it seems like I can still have some fun without them.

Its hard to find nerf bars for a decent price for my quad. Ive been thinking of getting them because my footpegs and plastic heel rests always fill up with mud and snow.

:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:‘(:’(:cry:

For a bike or quad? I have a CRF250R, if they’ll fit, I’ll take em

Hey fucker Im not crying about it.

Find me a cheap set of nerf bars because I cant find one.

I should use some of my Mustang parts fund for stuff for the quad. Its more fun anyway.

I got a good chunk of money coming and since most of my shit for my car is paid for I might pick up a YFZ450 and get some cheapo tires and put my dad’s “gold picks” studs in those fuckers and bring that down. Until I can secure a quad I’ll continue coming down on the sled.