Anyone with 5x100 wheels

looking for someone with low offset 5x100 wheels so i could test fit them to see how low of an offset i can go without hitting my struts…
would love to run a 10mm offset but not sure if i can so if anyone could lend me a wheel for a couple minutes it would be awesome!

just let me know

lower offsets bring the wheels farther away from your struts, and you might want to also say what width you want to run, or just go outside with a tape measure and figure it out.

Use a straight edge and ruler…

http://www.partsprovider.net/images/wheel-offset-backspace.gif

lower= further from struts
higher= closer

10mm on most cars will poke

id love to run 10’s in the rear… i know 8s fit up front but wanna see where 9s bring me…
also would like to know how much more elliot needs to try and pull the rears out

Is there an echo in here?

is now

would love less echo and more answers. haha

Jack your car up by the control arm, remove wheel, measure.

i understand measuring… its different than seeing wheels on the car though

Wat kind of car?

going on a cavalier…
waiting till i have coilovers insread of just drop springs before i go wide… but seeing what will work before i buy

i got some corvette wheels with 5x100 adapters. they are 9.5 and 8.5inches wide. final ET is +25r and +28f

I doubt you can go much bigger than an 8" +35 on that…

there is no such thing as “on most cars” when it comes to offset, especially cause offset is absolutely meaningless without width of a wheel. a 7" wide wheel with a 10mm offset and a 11" wide wheel with a 10mm offset is going to sit really differently.

a kid just test fitted a 10" +35 wheel on one, it will take work to make it work, but yea…

yeah the 10" 35mm was tested… could work but he isnt low enough and the tire was way too meaty…
the car has 8" with 27mm offset now and sits fine… the rears would need to be pulled more but with having the already wide toyota front fenders theres definitely room under there…

and mk4 if you wouldnt mind id be interested in test fitting them at somepoint!