Wheel offset shaving?

Does anyone know a place that will mill a wheel to make the offset better?

the rear wheels are
20x10 +35 I want em +43

fronts
20x8.5 +35 Im pretty sure they will be fine…

that’s making the offset worse…lol…carry on.

Not making them worse to fit my car… but thanks, carry on

offset range for a 10" wheel on my car is in the 40-55

I would not be taking that much material off of the hub of a wheel even if it was possible. That small amount can easily be solved by a very slight pull/roll of the rear fenders… which would also be much cheaper than having the wheels machined.

if its not the recommended offset it wont sit wierd? I mean as far as sticking to far in or too far out from the fender?

with that small bit of difference I think it’d be fine. Do you have a pic of a G8 with the “recommended offset”

also what are the width and offset of the current wheels

My stockers are 8" wide with a +48

I’ve been reading on the g8 forum that doing a +35 in 10" is a nightmare even if you take all steps to avoid it like roll fenders and all that…

A 20x10 +35 will stick out 38mm further than stock and will have 12mm less clearance on the inside than stock

I think the width is going to hurt your more than the offset

They must be hella flush @ +43 if thats the case.

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26214

If anyone really cares… I’ve been reading and its saying that anyone with a 10" rear wheel will need to be look at +45 offset. These are all from experience fitting tests I guess.

I kinda liked the wheel( http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/wheels/tsw/product/submitProductSize.do?pc=49589&typ=Car%2FMinivan&tmn=Snetterton)II) guess I’ll throw the idea out the window.

it says in that thread that they will fit with the fenders cut or rolled. It sounds like they will fit very nicely. I’d say do it

10" wide and +35 has a “shot” it’s just that (well almost any size tire) will sit completely under the lip and you risk rubbing badly when lowered or when weight is in the back plus when hitting big bumps UNLESS fenders are rolled or cut. It can be made to work if you are into that look and are willing to make the necessary sacrifices. Wasn’t worth the headaches to me. To others, well worth it and quite frankly, most aftermarket wheels and tires enhance the looks of this car.

Hmm I thought I read one where is stated you would have to to everything possible for them to fit…

Its a difference of 10mm from a 10" +45 wheel. People have pulled fenders by inches before… Relatively, your issue is not a big deal.

If thats the case who does the best fender rolling around here?

slwrthnu is the only one who comes to mind. Several members have had their fenders rolled by him

whats the worst that can happen when a fender roll “Goes wrong” with the real fender roller?