Wheel offset shaving?

slwrthnu did mine and my fenders came out perfect, in fact im about to PM him shortly to have my fronts rolled as well

Nothing goes wrong if the person is experienced and mindful of the job (i.e. Elliot a.k.a. slwrthnu)

+1 to dis guy right here

Time to sell my sets and buy those I guess then… How much does rolling usually run? I dont even wanna look at the prices for 285 30 series tires…

PM slwrthnu hell hook you upsss

Time for the new set of ugly wheels for the g8 I guess…

gunna go with 285/30/20 rears and 255/35/20 fronts … Hankook ventus v12 are first choice.

Wheels approved, carry on.

the worse that can happen is your paint cracking. which on some cars is unavoidable, but usually does not happen, its why i use a heat gun and take my time to do it. but if it does crack its usually not visible from the outside so a little touch up paint on the inside to make sure no rust happens and your good.

Nice choice in tires chad :thumbup

You let these guys get to you lol

I do like the new wheel choice also tho

I have the ability to machine the wheel offsets, but as others have mentioned not all wheels are capable of being machined down.

What do you mean? Get to me? Lol

All else fails ill shave a lil off

How fuckin’ drunk are you right now?

the only thing ill be shaving is my nutz hairz

buy 18’s then I have two 295-35-18 f1 supercar tires with 90% tred I could sell ya!

wtf?

The guy at discount tire told me its a real agressive offset for a g8 and he doesnt reccomend it lol

thats because his job is to get you to buy as conservative of an offset as possible so it doesn’t rub on anything and you wont want to return them.

Yeh I understand that but if the offset isnt good on the vehicle I will not be buying the rims.